Window grills - recommendation pls

snowbear

Hi, i'm intending to install window grills for my house this June. Anyone got any contractor to recommend? Pls state the amount you paid and the contractor's name and contact number.

Thanks so much!

CanCanMum

hi snowbear!

please look for Vincent

he is my regular contractor-turned friend, for windows and grilles. My house oso done by him (5 years ago till now)

SEVE ENTERPRISE

SEVE ENTERPRISE
3027 Ubi Road 1 #02-114
Singapore 408720

Tel= 6846 1356
Fax=6846 1351

CanCanMum

i onli did for my corridor worh....dink not ex only a couple of hundred....

PMed u my particulars liaoz~~~

good luck~~~

nancy

Installing Window Grilles at home.. anyone has any lobang?

I still have not installed any window grilles at home as I do not know who and where to get help to install these grilles. My girl is now 3 months plus and would like to install the grilles before she starts to crawl. Anyone has any recommendations on the type of window grille to install, where to get them and how much it will usually cost?

tweekeng

Re: Installing Window Grilles at home.. anyone has any lobang?

Hi Nancy, u can try Specs Deco. But not sure if it's expensive. My colleague use this for her grilles last year when she shifted. As for me, i'll be shifting in Nov, so I am also looking for grilles contact.

nancy

Hi Nancy, you can try Specs Deco. But not sure if it's expensive. My colleague use this for her grilles last year when she shifted. As for me, i'll be shifting in Nov, so I am also looking for grilles contact.
Thanks! Appreciate your help!

Justina

Hi Ladies,

I installed my wrought iron grille in yr 2005. They offer wholesale price which was very attractive. They allowed us to customise the design of the grille and we're very satisfied with it. I'm pleased to offer you the contact. Company called Sheng Lee Hardware & Trading. Tel: 67529866. Hope they can still offer you the price i got last time :)

nancy

Hi Ladies,

I installed my wrought iron grille in your 2005. They offer wholesale price which was very attractive. They allowed us to customise the design of the grille and we're very satisfied with it. I'm pleased to offer you the contact. Company called Sheng Lee Hardware & Trading. Tel: 67529866. Hope they can still offer you the price i got last time :)
thanks. how much did u pay last time n how many rooms were installed with grilles?

Justina

S$1100 for wrought iron grille for 2 balconies and aluminium for 2 room's window, cheap right!??

nancy

S$1100 for wrought iron grille for 2 balconies and aluminium for 2 room's window, cheap right!??
Not sure abt the price range.. should be cheap hor ? :>

yellowpudding

I still have not installed any window grilles at home as I do not know who and where to get help to install these grilles. My girl is now 3 months plus and would like to install the grilles before she starts to crawl. Anyone has any recommendations on the type of window grille to install, where to get them and how much it will usually cost?
Hi dear, you may want to look for cancanmum, one of our regular forum mates here. She will be able to help you or recommend someone as she is in interior designing / contractor line. :)

snowbear

Hi dear, you may want to look for cancanmum, one of our regular forum mates here. She will be able to help you or recommend someone as she is in interior designing / contractor line. :)
Yup! The contact i gave above is from cancanmum! :D