Window grills - recommendation pls

hi cancanmum, can PM me your particulars also??? would also need to install grills for my house once my ds learns how to walk... thanks!!

CanCanMum

Re: Installing Window Grilles at home.. anyone has any lobang?

hi hi so anyone managed to get the grilles done?

nancy

Hi Cancanmum,

Can PM me your particulars? Very keen to get Vincent to install the grilles for me during the school hols. Thanks

uddermummy

i'm also thinking of installing grills. Anyone tried the invisible grills? It looks v nice and won't block the view but because it's fixed, i think that cleaning will be v difficult.

I'm still hesitating cos i don't know whether i should install the normal ones or the invisible grills.

Cancanmum, can pm me your name also? Want to get a quote from vincent too. thanks!

CanCanMum

i'm also thinking of installing grills. Anyone tried the invisible grills? It looks very nice and won't block the view but because it's fixed, i think that cleaning will be very difficult.

I'm still hesitating cos i dont't know whether i should install the normal ones or the invisible grills.

Cancanmum, can pm me your name also? Want to get a quote from vincent too. thanks!
oh juz PM over

wadz invisible grilles?????? Can share???? Sounds pretty interesting~~~

wad material does it use?????????????

uddermummy

hi cancanmum,

invisible grills are made of tensioned steel cables, so they don't block the view as much as conventional aluminum/steel grills. They look v nice but the prob is that they are fixed, and can't be opened or closed like the normal ones. So it will be v diff to clean windows.

Also hor, they don't really provide security against burglars, but are more to keep children safely in the house.

i got a quote from this company, think they are the only one doing this (they are also known as le grill): LEGATE

the quote is quite similar to aluminum grills.

nancy

Hi Cancanmum,

Can PM me your particulars? Very keen to get Vincent to install the grilles for me during the school hols. Thanks
Got Vincent to quote a price for installing aluminium grilles for my house (living plus 3 bedrooms & kitchen). His quote is $930. Reasonable & cheap?

CanCanMum

hard to gauge like tat, how many sqfeet in total are your grilles??

for some form of comparison, my own house corridor grilles oredi costs me $350 (2 sets of 3-pc sliding windows nia~~)

carmenkm

Hi CanCan Mummy,

I need to have the grills done up too....Ryan has started climbing n am starting to worrry abt his safety.
Thanks Thanks.

Torhuiz

i'm also thinking of installing grills. Anyone tried the invisible grills? It looks very nice and won't block the view but because it's fixed, i think that cleaning will be very difficult.

I'm still hesitating cos i dont't know whether i should install the normal ones or the invisible grills.

hi uddermummy,

i'm also considering the invisible grilles...can't do any comparison cos i oni found legate offering this product.....so have u decided which to install? anyone else has oredi install this? hope to have some feedbacks...thks! =)

uddermummy

no, in the end i chose the normal aluminum ones cos i think cleaning will be a big prob with the invisibile grills.

i think legate is the only one offering this. The other company legrill seems to be just another name for legate.

You may want to check out renotalk?

Babypooh

Hi
Any good recommendation for Interior Designers and Renovators for HDB flats? Mine can't really take from packages, likely have to do ala carte which may work out to be quite a lot of money.
Thanks.

DaddyMummy

hi cancanmum, can PM me your particulars also??? would also need to install grills for my house once my dear son learns how to walk... Thanks!!