Window grills - recommendation pls

Thanks Happymum for the recommendation :) I'm thinking of installing window grills since my toddler loves to climb! Looking around for contractor but not sure who to contact. Just called him, sounds very friendly and efficient.

Hi Mummies...

I have called vincent.. and have installed the grills.... $1350 for my 130m2 house...

barnett

Hi Mummies...

I have called vincent.. and have installed the grills.... $1350 for my 130m2 house...

Hi mikko, can i have vincent contact?? do u still remember he charge you how much per metre??
Hows he workmanship?? becos i tried one contractor a few years back with really poor workmanship..

awaits yr reply. tks

barnett

Hi all mummies,

Anyone have Vincent's hp no? anyone done their window grilles recently??

pm me please..

Hi, didnt know u drop me a note...

He didnt mention how much per m.... he came to my house to measure... advise which material is better and which design is suitable for the window.... as come is wide window or on and forth....

His worker is the one that did the job... not bad... but comparable to my mum ( another contractor) and did it amonth before me... the quality is almost the same.... and both didnt make the house messy.... and both provides additional service... eg, if u need to remove screw, shift furniture and drill extra hold... they also willing to do so...

His personally contact... i dont have it with me right now... Will send to you when i gotten home tonight or my next monday coz i will be bz with a parenting seminar tml... havent gotten my slides ready.. Heehee.... * If any mum has vincent pls sent to barnett....

Hope that helps... Lots of love...

Hi mikko, can i have vincent contact?? do u still remember he charge you how much per metre??
Hows he workmanship?? becos i tried one contractor a few years back with really poor workmanship..

awaits yr reply. tks

JP12

Anyone can recommend any contractor to do sliding doors (with glass panels) for kitchen? Thx

vinvin

hard to gauge like tat, how many sqfeet in total are your grilles??

for some form of comparison, my own house corridor grilles oredi costs me $350 (2 sets of 3-pc sliding windows nia~~)
Hi, just wondering should install grills on my aluminium windows?? need some good advice.. my boy is only 1 year old.. but start crawling...

Flavoured

Hi cancanmum

i read that you know vincent from seve enterprise to do your windows and grilles and they were good! understand quote your name has more discounts ;) may i please have your name? understand his contact no. is 6846 1356? remains same?

thanks very much for your help.

barnett

Hi all, i tried vincent 3 weeks ago... He is in deem good. he quoted me $1050 for my 4 rm HDB flat.. i got other quote higher at $1700... Even my mum commented his good workmanship.. He is experience and recommended me alot new ideas on installing grille eg like colours etc which others dun.. Thumbs up fir his service...

awish

Thanks Happymum for the recommendation :) I'm thinking of installing window grills since my toddler loves to climb! Looking around for contractor but not sure who to contact. Just called him, sounds very friendly and efficient.
Last time I got Alex also. Well his charges are really reasonable and a very nice person

ShaminSeah

Hi all mummies,

I would like to recommend Mr Tan, he is a reliable and experience contractor with provide good service
His price is reasonable and direct from factory

Pm me if you need his contact no.

skyboy5122

Re: Installing Window Grilles at home.. anyone has any lobang?

Hi Cancanmum,

I just got a flat in punggol and would like to install window glass panel and grille for my service yard.

Can you PM me your particulars as i am keen to get Vincent to give me a costing on it. my email is skyboy5122@hotmail.com.

Thank you.