Window grills - recommendation pls

cocraze

Can I have your real name. Need to install window grill next month.
Pse PM me as I dont't how to PM you.

Thank you
Hi everyone,
would like to ask how many of you install grills only when your precious one reach the appropriate height?

Im asking cos Im wondering whether to install now (just got keys to my new HDB flat), and it already comes with half height grills. My girl only coming to 3 months, still long time to go before can get endangered by grill-less windows. Not sure whether to install the other top half now, together with the renovation (and look/feel like live in prison with grills at every window), or to install later (but more troublesome and dirty later).

CanCanMum

hi all, can juz approach Vincent and state tat u got contact from Forum, i have told him already. Besides he might not be the cheapest so i guess most will compare prices and decide. No harm giving him a call and check on his pricing and most importantly delivery schedule coz CNY is round the corner.

have fun sourcing for the right person~~

JP12

Hi any one of these companies do door panels for balcony? i.e. glass & wood - folding kind. Anyone knows? thanks

Rocco

Hi cancanmum, can you pm me your particulars and the contractor's particular too? I'm interested in installing window grills at my home too. :]

Thanks a lot.

vinder79

Yes Vincent is very Good and so is his service.Products do not rust as easily as some others.i HAVE TRIED SEVERAL OTHER SUBCONS AFTER HIM BUT SO FAR HE has the best service and products.Just cal him after 9 am and not on sundays.Very sweet man.Just waiting for my boss to let me use him again..

hi snowbear!

please look for Vincent

he is my regular contractor-turned friend, for windows and grilles. My house oso done by him (5 years ago till now)

SEVE ENTERPRISE

SEVE ENTERPRISE
3027 Ubi Road 1 #02-114
Singapore 408720

Tel= 6846 1356
Fax=6846 1351

Last edited:

CanCanMum

Yes Vincent is very Good and so is his service.Products do not rust as easily as some others.i HAVE TRIED SEVERAL OTHER SUBCONS AFTER HIM BUT SO FAR HE has the best service and products.Just cal him after 9 am and not on sundays.Very sweet man.Just waiting for my boss to let me use him again..
wahahhahah~~~~my recommendations OK horr? hehehehe

so far he is the only contractor i will ever look for, for doing alum works.

Pricing ok, up and down, can negotiate.

I just paid a deposit for my resale 3 rm flat today. Damn happy. Need install grills for my baobei. She's 9mths le.. By then move in 1 yr plus le. She's too active alr. 1 living rm and 2 rooms. Kitchen done alr by hdb. Is this Vincent still in this line? Same number to contact?

Murray

Nice sharing,.
Nice ideas from all about window grill ,.i think its direction is must be in the location of the sun light,.

Happymum1010

Recently i have engaged A & V Aluminium for my wrought iron grill.
Alex provide excellent service, reasonable price & good workmanship.
His HP No 91008767. Recommendable!

megtan

Recently i have engaged A & V Aluminium for my wrought iron grill.
Alex provide excellent service, reasonable price & good workmanship.
His HP No 91008767. Recommendable!
Thanks Happymum for the recommendation :) I'm thinking of installing window grills since my toddler loves to climb! Looking around for contractor but not sure who to contact. Just called him, sounds very friendly and efficient.