Windows 11 is installed on my PC. Avast keeps telling me to install Windows 11??

I have a perfectly working, paid for, Windows 11 on this PC. Avast keeps telling me to install Windows 11??? What is the deal here.

Your problem is caused by restricted or incompatible write rights to the disk and the Windows system folders. This prevents the Avast installer from installing some program files. To solve the problem, you must manually uninstall Avast software, reboot your computer, and start Windows safely. Find and delete all files whose name begins with aswNdis*.*, as well as all saved folders and drivers. Then you can download and install the latest version of Avast Antivirus. I had a similar problem on Windows 10, but after buying reddit windows key the problem disappeared. I hope that you will not have any errors after these actions.

mukinurmorad

In my experience, sometimes antivirus software may not be able to detect the latest version of Windows that you have installed, which can result in annoying pop-up notifications like these. In such cases, the best solution would be to get in touch with the support team Avast and ask for assistance to resolve this issue.Alternatively, if you're tired of these pop-ups, you could consider switching to a different antivirus software. Just make sure to always keep your Windows updated and secure by using genuine and cheap windows 10 keys from sites like Reddit.

Last edited:

Cliffordz

After I installed Windows 11 on my laptop, it finally stopped slowing down. I work a lot on the Internet and it is important to me that my laptop runs smoothly, so Windows 11 has been a real salvation for me. We will wait for new versions and even more productive work in browsers and operating system.