Woodlands Mummies & Daddies

vion

Hi all those who r interested, if I'm not wrong, like the previous yrs, the $3 tickets entittled u to a goodies bag. Thus, it's not compulsory to buy the ticket to go there. I usu oni buy when I reached there (but muz go early la) cos dun wanna buy n then cannot go ma...For the past yrs, in the goodies bags r usu paper lantern, candles, pkt drink, mini mooncake, titbits n so on...usu keep the ticket for lucky draw oso.

rjj

Cannot go liao la..... Tuition starts at 7pm.... alternatively drop by after that lor.....

vion

BTW, U ppl aware tt there's oso a fancy dress competitions in nov? It'll be held near Ace The Place RC near Vista Pt. Muz register to tk part in the competitions.

tan_ange

I also staying at Sembawang...Btw, the park located at Sembawang maybe opening soon. So maybe can organise and meet up there.:Dancing_wub:

tan_ange

If you take train towards Yishun then you can see it. Quite big also:Dancing_wub:. Rjj if you got the time to drop by my place, I can show you:Dancing_tongue:.

rjj

sure can join...... hi bling... which part of woodlands u stay?? I opp admiralty mrt...

mmy_lizz

i stay near evergreen pri.. near innova pri.. e one juz open in 2008~eh.. y ahh tis forum like lack of malay mommies?? hmmm...~~