Woodlands Mummies & Daddies

Sweetalk

Alpha Male
Heard from news that woodland going to have a bay like marina....good view and can see clearly to johor....congrat to those stay near there, can have another good place to bring kids there!

rjj

Heard from news that woodland going to have a bay like marina....good view and can see clearly to johor....congrat to those stay near there, can have another good place to bring kids there!

Yep, some water thingy :) Is the previous MP Tony Tan's wish, I think or something like dat.... hope the value of the flats here will go up... hehehehe ....

mmy_lizz

ya.. i think e other day i went civic centre got like small stage then got put dont know wat water area la~~ but dont know wher is it.. also civic now got starbucks.. heheh.. can go ther slack.. think i need to get a house(OWN HOUSE) here.. soon.. very very soon liao~

rjj

ya.. i think e other day i went civic centre got like small stage then got put dont know wat water area la~~ but dont know wher is it.. also civic now got starbucks.. heheh.. can go ther slack.. think i need to get a house(OWN HOUSE) here.. soon.. very very soon liao~
YA, now civic ctr & causeway pt super bz

Mickey Minnie

i hardly go anywhere else only in woodlands area.
i feel kind of far to travel to town or other areas with my baby on my own.
she has got too many barangs barang i have to bring for her.

it seems like woodlands is so out of place for most people. :001_302:

was thinking to gather people from woodlands in this thread.

we can share what going on at woodlands areas & can also have our meetups in our neighbourhood. :)
please count me in, i am staying in woodlands st 83.
Thank you

nabmum

Hello hello :we3wubclub: Im living near vistapoint. Have always wanted to join in some meet ups with other SAHM ever since i moved here last Jan.

So any outings/meet-ups in the near future....:webiggrin:
By the way is this group a glam mums group or a slack mums group?

nabmum

Any meet-ups soon?

So now that we have a bunch of us, are there going to be any meet-ups soon?
Sianz lah stay at home.:wong7:

By the way any parents here sending their kids to Act3 before/or going to send?

Last edited:

nabmum

Forgot to mention that my 2 kids are 3yrs old :wong17:and 5 mois old :sayangbaby:. Im a slack mummy so not really into hight tea n:wong23: tai tai stuff hehe....

daberdew

hihi,

I am also staying in woodlands. SAHM for the time being. I can understand the feeling of seldom stepping out of woodlands ever since the birth of my baby. Hey, but that's motherhood!!!! Cheerios.

yanie

Hi All..

Im a PTW-SAHM...

With two kids..5 year old boy & 2 year old girl..:)

staying near woodlands mart too!!!

Any woodlands mummies gathering???

Yuki Miaka

staying woodlands too.. very near to cause way point... but i dun think can meet up because i left 2 more weeks to deliver my 1st bb lolz... so stay at home waiting for bb to knock my tummy door....