Work from home and earn money - for something you believe in

YoruVoly

i mummies!
We are looking for mums who are interested in future-proofing your kids, equipping them with 21st century skills as well as tech skills. We run online classes in coding, robotics, entrepreneurship and design thinking and are looking for mummy ambassadors.

This role is commission-based, and we will also offer free classes for your child (so that you are only sharing it if you genuinely like it. We would also love to get your feedback, so that we can continuously improve our lessons!).

If you're interested, please PM me your contacts. Thanks!

Criteria:
Must have a school-going child between the age of 9 to 17.

Lyayozoce

It's great that you're offering free classes for the child as well, so the moms can truly experience the value of your program before recommending it to others.
It's an amazing chance for moms interested in teaching their kids coding, robotics, entrepreneurship, and design thinking. It's so important for children to learn these skills, especially in today's fast-paced world.
Also, here's a link to some great money-making apps that might be helpful for those looking to earn a little extra cash: https://joywallet.com/article/best-money-making-apps/

Alienka

I'd love to get more info about becoming a mummy ambassador for your program. I'll PM you my details right away.

MissEverly

Your post caught my eye! I absolutely love the idea of equipping kids with 21st-century skills like coding and robotics. It's a win-win if mums can also earn some income from it.

Now, I know your opportunity is commission-based and might take a bit of time to get going. For anyone who might be in need of immediate income, I recently stumbled upon a really useful article on how to make quick cash in a day. From selling unused items to pet sitting, there are several options for making money quickly. Maybe some of these ideas can supplement the income from this ambassador role you're offering, especially during the initial phase.

mummysvenus

Your post caught my eye! I absolutely love the idea of equipping kids with 21st-century skills like coding and robotics. It's a win-win if mums can also earn some income from it.

Now, I know your opportunity is commission-based and might take a bit of time to get going. For anyone who might be in need of immediate income, I recently stumbled upon a really useful article on how to get cash. From selling unused items to pet sitting, there are several options for making money quickly. Maybe some of these ideas can supplement the income from this ambassador role you're offering, especially during the initial phase.
Is pet sitting worth the time? I was seriously thinking about pet sitting - to get some extra cash - but I am worried I won't be able to take care of the dog/cat.

ylp

Is pet sitting worth the time? I was seriously thinking about pet sitting - to get some extra cash - but I am worried I won't be able to take care of the dog/cat.
I do it on ad hoc, you won’t get a full income from it but your child gets a playmate for free and you earn pocket money too

I'm thrilled to hear about your initiative to empower kids with essential 21st-century skills. It's truly inspiring to see how you're creating opportunities for moms to play a vital role in their children's education. The commission-based role and the offer of free classes for our kids are fantastic incentives. Count me in! I'd love to join as a mom ambassador and help spread the word about these valuable classes. Additionally, if you're interested in exploring ways to accelerate income growth, you might want to delve into strategies for how to make 10k fast. This article provides a wealth of resources and practical advice that could help moms achieve their financial goals rapidly.