Work from home, help with packaging and COD transactions

doctorcafe

[FONT=&amp]Hi all,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]We are a fashion accessories and parts wholesaler based in Kuala Lumpur currently. In line with our plans to expand to Singapore, we are looking for someone who are keen to work on a part time basis/freelance to meetup with our potential customers for COD (cash on delivery) transactions, wrap and packing of parcels for delivery, all in Singapore.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This is NOT MLM or anything related.
On a weekly basis, depending on the volume, we will be sending small parcels to you and you'll arrange to meetup with our customers at a convenient time to you for all COD related transactions. Part of your job is to meet the customer and past the item to them and collect payment there and then itself (hence the term COD). You are not required to look for new customers as they will be the ones contacting you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Time and location are all at your jurisdiction as long as you can meet the requirements agreed in this transaction with the customer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]On a daily basis (4-5 days per week), you'll also attend to our online commerce sales which means you'll be wrapping and have singpost, or couriers coming to your place to collect the parcels for delivery. You'll fulfill our orders that we will send to you via excel sheet. Basically you'll be handling the fulfillment for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We will also pay you for a small space to have our items store there (only small space required (40-50 square feet, size of a cabinet). [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]For more details, perhaps you may whatsapp me at +60176938599 or send in your inquiries/past experience to us at onlyjobcv[at]gmail[dot]com[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]We travel to singapore quite often so we may meetup for further discussion as this will be for a long term basis.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This job is very suitable for those with flexible working hours and wish to an earn extra income for the household, or housewives who spend most of the time at home with intention to do something useful during their spare hours, hence do not expect a high paying wage for this unless we can agree on further details once we've started for the first few months, and until we establish a good working relationship.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Thanks for reading and applying.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]If you have questions please feel free to ask.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. Tan[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]+60176938599[/FONT]

Last edited:

doctorcafe

hi, i'm bringing up this post again. Will be at sg next week, so hopefully we could meetup for more details should you need any.
thanks

ylp

hello there,

I am keen too, may i know estimated time committment per week and frequency of parcel delivery to singapore?

Thanks
Lai peng