Work from home mum

Sallylee

We understand that many mums want to be able to work from home, so they can spend more quality time with their new born and take good care of their family. If any mummy want to earn some extra money for part time or full time work at home,
please let me know your e-mail address so that I can send you the the details over there. Thanks .

Sallylee

hi I would like to know more. oceanblue66@hotmail.com Tia
Are you serious? (About making extra money)
How much money would you like to make?
What have you tried in the past?
Why did that not work for you?

If I can show you a simple way to earn without interfering with what you’re doing, would you be interested in taking

Sallylee

i am interested, please PM me. thanks.

If I can show you a simple way to earn without interfering with what you’re doing, would you be interested in taking

Alisa

Hi Sally, can u explain more? all the while I am working with companies, never self employed.

Sallylee

Hi Sally, can you explain more? all the while I am working with companies, never self employed.
Are you interest be your own boss work from home as Herbalife Distributor ?

To help who wants to lose, maintain or gain weight

To help who needs to get in shape for a special occasions or event

To help who wants to live a healthy lifestyle and improve their overall nutrition

If you got interest, please contact me at sallylee.3829@yahoo.co.sg

logitech

hi ladies, i'm looking to hire some mommies to work from home on a part-time basis. I have no fixed hours, you can do the job any time of the day you like, whatever fits your schedule.

The min number of hours a week is estimated to be around 20 hours, approx 4 hours a day. No. of hours is not fixed & I will assign the work according to how much time you are able to afford in the upcoming few weeks.

Rate is APPROXIMATELY $7-8 per hour.

Basic Job Details
Data Entry into excel spreadsheet
Compile database
Researching addresses & phone numbers online into excel spreadsheet

Training will be provided (1 hour)

No prior experience required, but preferred.

If you are interested please send me the following details:
- Name
- Contact
- Email Address
- Experience with Data Entry/List Research
- Resume

TO: charlenetanwlrh@hotmail.com

by 20th December 2013 / As soon as possible

Thank you!

** Please read the instructions carefully and provide all information as stated here including Resume. Incomplete information will not be responded too. Thank you **

Last edited: