Work from Home Opportunity - Looking for Business Partners ($4-6k/mth)

flowerii

Hi,

Am currently working from home doing online business and would like to look for business partners.
You may be able to earn $4-6k/mth (depending on the effort you put in) or even, passive income.

Details
- You must be responsible & motivated.
- 100% freelance / work from home.
- Selling involved, but can be done online or whichever way you are comfortable with. Just to share, 100% of my sales comes from online selling.
- This business is 100% legal and in fact it has benefited many people - those using our products and those who are in this business. Definitely not scam or get-rich-fast kind of thingy, or pyramid scheme. So be prepared to put in the effort.

Pm me for details. :) Thanks!

petsdreamland

Hi,

Am currently working from home doing online business and would like to look for business partners.
You may be able to earn $4-6k/month (depending on the effort you put in) or even, passive income.

Details
- Selling involved, but can be done online or whichever way you are comfortable with. Just to share, 100% of my sales comes from online selling.
- This business is 100% legal and in fact it has benefited many people - those using our products and those who are in this business. Definitely not scam or get-rich-fast kind of thingy, or pyramid scheme. So be prepared to put in the effort.

Hi pm me details pls thks

aini karim

Hi,

You may be able to earn $4-6k/month (depending on the effort you put in) or even, passive income.

Details

Hi I'm very much interested. Could pls pm me.

Cheers!
Aini