Work online to earn extra income!!

Katz Sufazri

I am a full-time working mum and also a mumpreneur with a group of mummies running our online business.

It isn't easy being a working mum and managing a family at the same time. Living in Singapore is not easy as salary alone is not enough, that is why i am determined to provide a better future for my 3 kids. It is a slow start but this will grow and eventually be great source of income for my family.

Are you suffering the same? Are you struggling with paying the bills, monthly expenses, etc.?
In a dilemma of quitting your job to spend more time with the kids? Nil or insufficient allowance from your spouse?
Why not generate an extra income while raising a family?
If there is a way to improve the situation, would you be open to find out more?

I had gone through all these - paying for all my kid's expenses (insurance, school fees, milk powders, pampers, etc.) without any allowances from my spouse. So, I definitely understand the struggles you are going through.

Come join our group of mummy entrepreneurs and achieve a sustainable income which can be inherited by your children! You can even bring your kids overseas for vacation with that income! We learn, share and grow in this online platform together while having fun doing it together.

The beauty of this mumpreneur group is that there is a mummy support group where we will all support and guide each other. And this is purely based on your own time own target.