Working during pregnant? Tired I guess

euzigran

Alpha Male
I and many other women have felt used during pregnancy, especially during the first quarter. As others have said, is not the only reason a woman could be a symptom. It would definitely pregnant and sees no change in the breast. I agree that you can not guess the symptoms alone, and you should give it a try when you are ready. If you have insurance, it may be cheaper to go to medical tests. If you do not have insurance, local public health unit can provide pregnancy testing, free of charge or at reduced prices

panpan

I had MS and nausea also during work in the 1st tri but gotta find remedies (like sour plum and snacks)

My colleaque didnt even know i was preggy until my tummy start showing (abt 4 mth +) :001_302:

Now, i'm almost in my 3rd tri and i'm still working.

Every job scope is different but i'm sure if you were to discuss with your bosses and superior on the difficulties you are facing, things can be worked out.

PrincessAriel

I worked full time for all my pregnancies including my 3rd one (5th month now).
I guess it's helpful in the sense that when I am occupied with work, the MS goes away temporarily. But the first 3 months can get tiring especially when the noon time comes, the concentration gets lesser. I also walked a lot during my pregnancies...and worked till the day I was due.

during the first few months of my pregnancy I was really drowsy and tired.. luckily my then apartment was near my workplace so I could go back to sleep during lunch breaks haha. But then from about 2nd semester I regained my energy and thank goodness throughout my pregnancy, I didn't get morning sickness at all.

I think it might be a gd thing to work while pregnant, as long as it is not too strenous or physcial. Working keeps you moving and helps with some exercise, which is impt during pregnancy too...

ariess

Thats part and parcel in life unless you decide you are gonna be a full time mum or have a very rich husband who dont need you to work outside. But when you see the baby after he/she is born out, you will feel all your pain and suffering is nothing and worth it.

posh

Thats part and parcel in life unless you decide you are gonna be a full time mum or have a very rich husband who dont need you to work outside. But when you see the baby after he/she is born out, you will feel all your pain and suffering is nothing and worth it.
Its certainly worth everything for the sake of our kids