working mums after MTL

Pwiincess

Hi working mummies! Just sharing here..

Any of you don't feel like returning to work after your maternity leaves?
I did! And luckily, I went back to work after 8wks, my the other 4 wks was used properly. Because when I wake up every morning, I don't bear to leave my lil babygirl. So I used the 4wks as and when I like. I really dread returning to work! Any of you like me? =)

mummyfel

Hi Pwiincess,
Im Opposite..haaahaa...I was hoping to go to work asap coz it was so tiring and bored during the Confinement period. kekeke...I went back to work after 10weeks and use my 2weeks balance as and when I feel like taking. : )

I did! And luckily, I went back to work after 8wks, my the other 4 wks was used properly. Because when I wake up every morning, I don't bear to leave my lil babygirl. So I used the 4wks as and when I like. I really dread returning to work! Any of you like me? =)
i also have same feeling like you. and unfortunetly i only have 6 weeks maternity leave, and soon will return to work... sob...sob... :embarrassed:

heh ... i used all my 12 weeks in one go. wanted to build as strong a bond with my bb as i poss can.

first two weeks back to work jialat. cannot focus. but now okay liao.

but thinking abt throwing letter & converting to SAHM tho.

Ah Cheng

I will be back to work soon. Few weeks ago, I am still thinking work is better than looking after baby. And now I am left with only 1 more week of maternity leave, I felt so "SIAN" to go back to work.

Will it be more tiring when back to work cos need to come home to OT (looking after baby)?? At least now while looking after baby, still can have some rest (when baby is sleeping).

Was telling my hubby that we need to do alternate days feeding in the middle of the night when I goes back to work.

How do you gals cope with baby after back to work? Managable?

January84

I will be back to work soon. Few weeks ago, I am still thinking work is better than looking after baby. And now I am left with only 1 more week of maternity leave, I felt so "SIAN" to go back to work.

Will it be more tiring when back to work cos need to come home to OT (looking after baby)?? At least now while looking after baby, still can have some rest (when baby is sleeping).

Was telling my hubby that we need to do alternate days feeding in the middle of the night when I goes back to work.

well my case is my MIL come over to help during weekday nights, so only Fri nights and sat nights are my tiring nights...

oblong

I'm in exactly the same situation as u. Going back to work on wed. Most likely have to take care of DS together with DH. Hopefully DS dun throw tantrum / refuse to sleep. otherwise it will be hell the next morning for us.

CanCanMum

of coz! We all love long breaks...

to ease it put your baby photos all over your office lor....hehehehe

Ah Cheng

Ya, have saved the pictures in my thumbdrive to save as wallpicture already. haha.

The time which baby can see us are limited now. Every morning while he is half-sleep mode already carry him to my mum's place. At night when carry him home also sleep liao. Only when feeding or weekend then have time to see and play with him. Hopefully he still recognise me. haha

January84

Ya, have saved the pictures in my thumbdrive to save as wallpicture already. haha.

The time which baby can see us are limited now. Every morning while he is half-sleep mode already carry him to my mum's place. At night when carry him home also sleep liao. Only when feeding or weekend then have time to see and play with him. Hopefully he still recognise me. haha

hahahah, print a 8R size photo of you and stick on the wall of your mum's place! esp at the wall of bb cot... so once open eyes can see u already!

Ah Cheng

hahahah, print a 8R size photo of you and stick on the wall of your mum's place! esp at the wall of bb cot... so once open eyes can see u already!
Haha! Wah, 8R size photo.
Must also record my voice also ya, play it every few hours. haha. :Dancing_wub:

estherlin

hey good idea to have pics of ur bb....oh actually it's motivate me so much to rush home after work to see him. Spending all my wkends with him since i miss out the wkdays. Hey every stage u will have diff prob, now bb wun cry n ask u to carry him out. Later stage he will know tt u r gg out will cry n pester u, tt stage is the worst. keke!

Ah Cheng

Yoz, I am back to work this week already.
Miss my son so much during working. Called few times home to see if he is ok, as well as if my mum is ok too.

Think my mum will slim down soon cos she didnt eat much when taking care of my son. She says she got no time to cook, so eat bread loh. Alamak!!

badtzzz

Yoz, I am back to work this week already.
Miss my son so much during working. Called few times home to see if he is ok, as well as if my mum is ok too.

Think my mum will slim down soon cos she didnt eat much when taking care of my son. She says she got no time to cook, so eat bread loh. Alamak!!
im taking care of my bb girl alone....alwys used e time when she zzz to cook porridge and eat...but sometimes she cry n cry till my porridge become like rice liao then i eat...nicely cook food become nt nice..haiz...being a mum is nt easy sia...