Worried as suddenly no morning sickness. Anyone has same experience?

Carabella

Hi everyone, I am worried about my absence of morning sickness all of a sudden.
Yesterday I was still feeling sick and indigestion after meals. This has been on going for few weeks.
However this morning, I suddenly feel good abt myself. There is no soreness at the breasts, no more metallic taste in mouth, no more feelingsick and my appetite just turned for the better. I am just abt 9 weeks pregnant now.

I am really worried now as I read in some sites that this is not a good sign.
Does anyone have the same experience?
Pls shed some light. Appreciate it. Thanks!

kchiah

Hi everyone, I am worried about my absence of morning sickness all of a sudden.
Yesterday I was still feeling sick and indigestion after meals. This has been on going for few weeks.
However this morning, I suddenly feel good about myself. There is no soreness at the breasts, no more metallic taste in mouth, no more feelingsick and my appetite just turned for the better. I am just about 9 weeks pregnant now.

I am really worried now as I read in some sites that this is not a good sign.
Does anyone have the same experience?
Pls shed some light. Appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi how r u feeling today? I ever experience a sudden 'good' day during my early MS time, and it last for a day... That time I was wondering y also!!! And this good day happened only 2 times ... But so far it is ok for me, i m now in my 29wks. Maybe u check with ur gynae better.

Take care n enjoy the pregnancy journey ya. MS is not easy but think at the bright side, wait for the joy when baby 1st start kicking :).

Carisella

I only had MS for one week then it totally and completely stopped..

if i'm not wrong, i had MS from week 5 to week 6 of my pregnancy then it totally stopped.

week 7 when to see gynae and scanned, baby is all right = )

and my EDD was changed from 30th Aug to 4th September too..

Next week go down see gynae i think might and will change again, because the scanned picture there put 7 weeks 1 day + - 6 days

Last edited:

Carabella

Hi how r u feeling today? I ever experience a sudden 'good' day during my early MS time, and it last for a day... That time I was wondering y also!!! And this good day happened only 2 times ... But so far it is ok for me, i m now in my 29wks. Maybe u check with ur gynae better.

Take care n enjoy the pregnancy journey ya. MS is not easy but think at the bright side, wait for the joy when baby 1st start kicking :).
Thanks very much Kchiah for ur concern. My morning sickness came back today. I had bad gastritis in the morning and vomited this morning as well. Not sure if this is due to my morning sickness or gastritis problem. Feeling bloated too. However I am much more relieved as the MS came back. Feels more secure with it present somehow. :)

I am really anxious as this is my first baby and to me it's really a blessing. So I am very paranoid. Now I just hope that everything will be smooth one for me. many thanks.

Carabella

Hi Carisella, I have checked w doctor and he told me that it's normal as MS vary differently from one person and another. So sometimes having no morning sickness is perfectly fine. Just that I am too paranoid.

Do update us about your latest EDD. I believe it is too small to confirm the EDD yet. May need another week or so. My gynae only estimated mine when I see him at week 8.

and my EDD was changed from 30th Aug to 4th September too..

Next week go down see gynae i think might and will change again, because the scanned picture there put 7 weeks 1 day + - 6 days[/QUOTE]

maneo0302

Don't worry so much. As long as the gynea scanned your baby and show you that your baby is fine.

I feel wierd as well as I'm prepared to have ms all the way during my preg. But till now, i don't even experience that for one day. It must be a blessing.

Carabella

Don't worry so much. As long as the gynea scanned your baby and show you that your baby is fine.

I feel wierd as well as I'm prepared to have ms all the way during my preg. But till now, i don't even experience that for one day. It must be a blessing.
Hi Maneo, thanks for ur encouragement. Best of luck with ur pregnancy too. :)

mamamiao

after I tested positif during 4 weeks 3 days, I've got some nausea feeling that will subside if I'm (sorry) barfing, it doesn't cause to to gag at all...
can it be counted as MS ??
it last for 2 days, until suddenly I got some spotting... Went to OB, but he said its fine but then He said I was in threatened misscarriage condition.
he gave me hormon injection and some anti-spot meds to put in the vagina before sleep and was ordered to bed rest.
afterwards the "MS" only appear 2-3 times a day, and very light...
Im so worried now... but my nipples is still sore... I dont know if my baby is still with me?? 4 weeks 6 days now...

Carabella

after I tested positif during 4 weeks 3 days, I've got some nausea feeling that will subside if I'm (sorry) barfing, it doesn't cause to to gag at all...
can it be counted as MS ??
it last for 2 days, until suddenly I got some spotting... Went to OB, but he said its fine but then He said I was in threatened misscarriage condition.
he gave me hormon injection and some anti-spot meds to put in the vagina before sleep and was ordered to bed rest.
afterwards the "MS" only appear 2-3 times a day, and very light...
Im so worried now... but my nipples is still sore... I dont know if my baby is still with me?? 4 weeks 6 days now...

Did u go see doc? Think the best thing is to check with the doctor.

Carisella

Don't stress urself out.. If the doc say you need bed rest, then try to rest.. The more you worry the more you migh hurt urself.. :) be good and listen to the doctor for now and trust him/her with ur baby since you've chosen to go to him/her..

mamamiao

yeah, trying to calm my self and assuring my self that it would be alrite...
I want to tell my family about this, but this condition make me hesitant...
gotta take a plane ride this sunday to go back home town for CNY...
hope it all goes smoothly...

Carisella

yeah, trying to calm my self and assuring my self that it would be alrite...
I want to tell my family about this, but this condition make me hesitant...
gotta take a plane ride this sunday to go back home town for CNY...
hope it all goes smoothly...
Oh.. did u check with ur gynae about flying? You should talk to them about it especially since you're not that stable. If i'm not wrong, it's not advisable to fly in the 1st trimester..

Any other mommies can confirm with me?

mamamiao

yes, I did ask about it, and he said no problem, he seems so calm about it >.<"
I don't know if I should feel assured or what hahaha
I think the problem would be walking to the gate n boarding room...
you know changi is quite big... need some long walk to the boarding room >.<"

Carisella

yes, I did ask about it, and he said no problem, he seems so calm about it >.<"
I don't know if I should feel assured or what hahaha
I think the problem would be walking to the gate n boarding room...
you know changi is quite big... need some long walk to the boarding room >.<"
If your gynae says it's ok then it's ok :) Don't think so much and have a happy trip :)

I think my starting was much worst than you.. 2nd Dec 10 tested negative.. 27th Dec 10 was nauseas and vomited violently but also negative.
30th to 1st was in Bangkok celebrating NYE with heaving liquor and smoking (i only smoke and drink during special occassions and at times when entertaining is required)

3rd Jan 2011.. went to work a bit weird already, nauseas and giddy (thought tiok what virus from bangkok) vomited violently too, took half day go home and tested POSITIVE!!

=.=" I had a very naughty baby to begin with.. hide hide hide and made me almost drowned the poor thing with all those bad toxics @.@

maneo0302

If your gynae says it's ok then it's ok :) Don't think so much and have a happy trip :)

I think my starting was much worst than you.. 2nd Dec 10 tested negative.. 27th Dec 10 was nauseas and vomited violently but also negative.
30th to 1st was in Bangkok celebrating NYE with heaving liquor and smoking (i only smoke and drink during special occassions and at times when entertaining is required)

3rd Jan 2011.. went to work a bit weird already, nauseas and giddy (thought tiok what virus from bangkok) vomited violently too, took half day go home and tested POSITIVE!!

=.=" I had a very naughty baby to begin with.. hide hide hide and made me almost drowned the poor thing with all those bad toxics @.@

You've had a very interesting experience! But from now on, you will have to take more vitamins. Did you tell your gynea about your lifestyle before pregnant? You really must take good care!

Make a pregnancy ticker