Worries my spous be having an affair

Hi, please DON'T have a kid with him!! from the way u mentioned, he is already violent towards you, go to family court and get arefraining order so he can't go near you... also what if he is violenct towards your kid too?

perhaps talk to him nicely and see if there is any improvement before you plan to have kids. Also, why blame you? it could be his problem too!! both of u go for checks.

shiori chong

Now and i notice he will look at other mans wife?? To think i wholehearted treated him. I wonder the next woman if he ever married will that gal being treated the same as me??
Here got a problem I told him i want to get divorce with him he said he wont divorce with me unless he dead , wonder if he dont love me anymore everytime see woman why still hold on to me. And he insist me having a baby of his .
what is this ? Bed with him and he continue see woman and compare me with them ?? Love him and lose all my pride

Last edited:

posh

Thanks dear mummies advice , although we have been datin for nearly 10yr but now its prove ppl do change, Mostly i think i will get divorce but i will still go for a checkup with gyn for a ease of my mind in case of any problem can cure it first , As for him not only he got problem his family side also not so kind hearted person( not that i want to say bad things behind elders) he throw thing to hit me in front of his parents none both of them stop him , opp i being chase out by them (his parents) . This man is some more rude to my parents too since my dad gone not long ago , Still got the cheek to say he will mention and say at least his parents still got two ppl sick still can take care of each others unlike mine only left one parent ! The more i think the more i angry and hated
He do not have any upbringing at all and his parents are responsible for all these as well. They do nothing to stop him or scold him even he throw things at you? Better to forget this type of man and divorce him. Nobody is indepensible in this world and do not let him ruin your life.

Your hubby is a jerk.
To conceive, it concern two ppl. the problem might be due to him and not you.
I had friend whose huby have low sperm count and not the fault of hers.

You need to think clearly and determined the next course of action to take.

Pls Help !! After 5yr of marriage ,My hubby and i are trying for baby . In order to get conceive better i will try to eat good food in order to get a better health to have baby. And dont know is it due to irreg mens i start to gain some weight in my life in marriage compare to the times we dating i was still quiet slim. And now comes problem he also wanting a baby but ever since we try for 8mth but never strike one , he would appear angry while im sad as im still young i think we keep on tryin and wait for good news and i consider visit a gyn for advise. But i notice my hubby will look at slim lady whenever we went out making me very piss off .That we having a big qurral about it , and from his words he blame on me for trying preg and tested out nothing always.And said other woman eat still can eat till so slim y i eat and will becom fat for me to want to have a baby wait long . I feel so hurt i wanting a baby of ours but i just cant stand the way he look at other woman when we go out . And im thinking of divorce even if one day i really have a baby already. He make me feel so stress and yet cant conceive one will blame on me . I just find that he might be having an affair sooner or later . I feel very stress and tired . I have nothing.. no house .. no ppl to talk about it .. dont know where can i go if we divorce.. my own mother care her niece more than i as a daughter .. somtimes i dont even know what the point of finding someone you love to start a family. Sometime we qurral he will also slap my face when i arrguin to him. How to have my own baby which i desire so much.
Any advice

ariess

Your hubby is a jerk.
To conceive, it concern two ppl. the problem might be due to him and not you.
I had friend whose huby have low sperm count and not the fault of hers.

You need to think clearly and determined the next course of action to take.
Agreed and I dont think you need to consider anymore. Divorce him now since you still dont have any kids.

marshmallows

Omg pls leave this man! Can u imagine it getting worst if one day u really conceive n put on more weight during pregnancy? Also I think the reason why he wants kids is just maybe for the sake of continuing his family line etc. What if u conceive a gal n he starts saying it's your fault?? Don't waste time on him anymore. He's not worth it!

marie

For a man to lay his hands on a woman, he's not worth it. since u dont have kids yet. it's much easier to leave him. dont wait till u have kids, and if he abuse u and the kid, it'll be so much more difficult as u have brought an innocent kid into this world.
at the start of my marriage i've already told my husband that if he ever lay hands on me i'll walk out immediately. so far no matter how much arguement we have and how angry he is, he doesnt dare lay hands on me.
for me, i've left my husband recently. separated for now. staying over at my parents. he's been flirting around with other woman. some colleagues. the day i decided to leave, i called some colleague of his to ask (cause i know them personally too). so found out the truth about some things. he did not slepp with them but i think i've had enough of the flirty ways. i've packed up many times but didnt leave. this time i callled my dad in the middle of the night when we're quarrelling and asked him to pick me up the next day. he knew i'm done with this marriage. i took my two kids and left.
my mum told me too think carefully what my next step is. dont rush through it. and whatever my decision is, they'll be there to support me. and i also have my mil who is supportive of me. she is sad that this is happen and does hope that there's still a chance between us. she says i'm her daughter in law and also meant like her child and she doesnt want to see her child suffer. so if i think this is the best, she will not stop me also. really thankful to have them around.
anyway if u think u should leave him, do it before u have his kids. they're the most innocent ones who doesnt deserve to face all this crap that their parents are going thru.

Last edited:
Did you ask yourself that if you have a baby with him will he change the way he treats you now?

If you get preggy youll gain weight and will he stop looking at ither women?

Think of your future while you still can.