Would you consider plastic surgery?

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
touch before ah? :mtongue:
pamela anderson is like men's fantasy and she has breast implant.. rather fake big breast or non-existent breast??
hmm.. u touch b4?
Pamela Anderson is men's fantasy?? she is not mine. I think she is more to Ang Mo men's fantasy.

tiziana

yes i totally agree she is disgusting...too huge~
if im not wrong Pamela Anderson has made her boobs smaller liao, not as huge as last time.

hmm for me if i were to go under the knife, i would wan my nose to be a bit shaper and smaller and also i will make my eyes bigger with double eyelids and liposuction too :tlaugh:

CynCyn

But if u go for plastic surgery , will yr significant other be able to accept yr new looks ? Be it that yr very beautiful etc ?
I learn tt some ppl wont be able to accept it .

Agnes Josephine

Looks like many people wanna have smaller face & nose job... For me, I just wanna get rid of all my stubborn FATS in my tummy, my arms & my thighs... Other than that, I'm ok with how I looked now...

Leanne

There are real cases which a couple got tgt(married) & had a baby. The baby is real ugly & the husband found out his wife underwent plastic surgery. Now having law case asking for his wife for money cus she cheated him.

LOL

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Looks like many people wanna have smaller face & nose job... For me, I just wanna get rid of all my stubborn FATS in my tummy, my arms & my thighs... Other than that, I'm ok with how I looked now...
neh AJ told u, u'r blessed wif guazi lian mah :wong19:

CynCyn

When I ask my Dh if I go for surgery even if become super chio also he won't accept one . If is me also my Dh went for surgery It's hard for me to accept . Feels like it's another different person instead .