Wow, Essay competition with more than $13000 cash & vouchers giveaway.

Tristar

Hi mummies,

I came across this video on YouTube about essay writing competition. Very attractive prizes...heehee, it's free to join some more. Ask my kids to send it. No harm trying Lah. Any mummies heard about it? Interested mummies pls pm me:)

Something for the kids to do finally! Hahaha!

bellaisa

Think so. Saw the brochure, it stated there that " Age 16 and below" can submit their essays for the competition.

Nali54

Just checked them out not long ago, interesting video! Anyone seen their 2nd video? Creepy but gives the kids idea to work on. My kids still within the age range, can join!

fruiti

Hey mummies, Thanks for sharing..anyone mind to post the links of the 2nd video? I'm going to get my kids to submit their entry.

VanessT

hello mummies,

i've been away :) my kids sent in theirs liao. Keep asking whats the theme for the next fortnight...lol. I told them "back to school".

whitegale

Interesting concept:) Will ask my girl to join. Can I send in any pic of her if I dont have passport size? Like a pic of her close up?

Nali54

Interesting concept:) Will ask my girl to join. Can I send in any pic of her if I dont have passport size? Like a pic of her close up?

Hello Whitegale,

you can send in a close up shot using hp or digital cam. I use my iPhone to snap my child to send in:)