WTB-Similac Range products Stages 2 and 3, Nan Pro 2 and Nan HA 2(Spore Source only)

butter2012

Dear mummies and daddies, looking to buy mainly the above. Only Singapore source thanks! My baby is thriving on both lines of products. He likes them very much. I am also open to buying other brands of milk (except Friso Gold) for my baby to try. He did not like Friso Gold and we are stuck with half a tin of Friso Gold. Deal in the south (Harbourfront MRT, Labrador MRT, redhill MRT, Tiong bahru MRT during weekdays or United Square on Sunday mornings).

Last edited:

butter2012

Re: WTB-Similac Range products Stages 2 and 3, Nan Pro 2 and Nan HA 2(Spore Source on

bumpzzzz.....Good day, mummies n daddies!

butter2012

Re: WTB-Similac Range products Stages 2 and 3, Nan Pro 2 and Nan HA 2(Spore Source on

bumpzzzz..............good night !

butter2012

Good morning, mummies n daddies! :eek::eek::eek:

Hi, I have a tin of Similac and a tin of Nan Pro2. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. PM me if you are keen..

ooohax

I have a tin of dumex precinutri step 2 400g letting go at $10, a tin of nan pro 2 letting go at $10. Contact me at 85222410

Jan11

I have nan ha 2 (400g) selling $15 each. Pm if keen.