WTG: ITO stroller

epicurean

I've got a friend who's looking to give away her boy's ITO stroller which he no longer uses. Here's the link with the pic and product specifications about the stroller:

Ito Stroller, Size 1 - Alvema Ito -adaptivemall.com

It's quite pricey (US$2,000 - $3,000) so she thinks it would be a waste to just throw it away. It's not exactly in mint condition but it's clean & usable. Please pm me if interested.

MaLee56

Hi
Not sure if stroller still available. My girl is near 90cm in height. Not sure if size fits. I went to website link but they seem not to have that model anymore. We are looking for a buggy for our girl. They sell at S$3600 here! Unable to afford for a long time.
Hope to hear from u;)

I've got a friend who's looking to give away her boy's ITO stroller which he no longer uses. Here's the link with the pic

and product specifications about the stroller:

It's quite pricey (US$2,000 - $3,000) so she thinks it would be a waste to just throw it away. It's not exactly in mint condition but it's clean & usable. Please pm me if interested.

MaLee56

Hi
Not sure if stroller still available. My girl is near 90cm in height. Not sure if size fits. I went to website link but they seem not to have that model anymore. We are looking for a buggy for our girl. They sell at S$3600 here! Unable to afford for a long time.
Hope to hear from u;)

I've got a friend who's looking to give away her boy's ITO stroller which he no longer uses. Here's the link with the pic

and product specifications about the stroller: