WTS> 10% - 20% Glycolic Acid

L.Marcus

Please find my carousell link: www.carousell.com/l.marcus

I only deal via carousell.

Made upon order, this is to ensure freshness and purity to the skin peel. Want actual brighter skin? this skin peel is definitely the one to be looking at. This is much better than the actual 'exfoliation scrub' you use at home. This peel is a chemical peel to allow removal of dead skin cells from the top down, revealing, younger smoother looking skin. i do not however, provide fan brushes used for application of peel.

SO HOW DOES GLYCOLIC ACID WORK?
1) the chemical peel upon application starts to break up the superficial(top) layer of your skin, allowing the dead skin cells to be removed.
2) The longer the peel is left on, the deeper the peel will penetrate, revealing new cells beneath. 3) Glycolic acid also stimulates collagen growth in the long run.
4) Glycolic acid is able to lighten the tone of your skin after several applications

Directions/Precautions:
1) You will experience mild discomfort upon application, this however shows that the peel is working and is dislodging dead skin cells. (STOP if too much discomfort is felt and wash face/area with soap or a neutralizing cleanser)

2) unless you are a seasoned chemical peel user(do not leave on the peel for longer than 10 mins, OR STOP even once you feel too much irritation from the peel)

3) Always ensure face is cleared off sebum and water before application (otherwise the effectiveness of the peel will be compromised)

4) Wear sunscreen if peel is used often. 5) Feel free to ask me anything about the peel as i will be available to give you tips.