WTS - BOYS & GIRLS SHOES & TOYS (Preschoolers) & more.. RELOCATION SALE!

abylau

Selling boys shoes, clothes (preschooler to 6yrs) and girls shoes, clothes, bags and toys. Lots of preschooler books, encyclopedias etc.
Clearing stuff due to relocation. Items from $2 onwards. Selling furniture too.

Pls text 96872076 to let me know if you are interested in any item for price and size and feel free to drop by. In Pasir Ris. Have to clear by coming weekend. (18 Dec)

Boys Shoes.jpgGirls Flip Flops Billabong.jpgPink Crocs.jpgHello Kitty SHoes.jpgMy Melody Bag.jpgToy cars.jpgStuff Toys Minnie Mouse.jpgVTech Spongebob Laptop.jpgVTech Spongebob Laptop Open.jpg

Slowmad

Very interesting models, I like it. I wonder if they're comfortable? All my childhood, my mother bought me uncomfortable shoes, of course, everything was different before. I hated these shoes, because their soles hurt my back. As I got older, it took its toll on me. Now I have to find the right shoes to keep my spine from hurting. Fortunately, I found one on tennisshoesdeals.com. I am very glad that these sneakers can somehow relieve my pain and remove the discomfort I feel. So, dear moms, be more attentive to your children, do not save money, because it can harm your children.

Last edited: