WTS Brand New Full Local Warranty Medela Freestyle + Free handsfree pump bra

zinesky

Hi ladies, I'm trying to sell my BRAND NEW FULL SINGAPORE WARRANTY Medela Freestyle Double Electric 2-phase breastpump. This is the best model available in the market right now, also used by Kourtney Kardashian (as seen on E!).This is a locally bought set, purchased from a baby fair in Singapore. It is a brand new in box set, never been used. Warranty has not started, you can start the warranty when your baby is born, you just need to produce baby's birth certificate. Warranty card and receipt can be shown to buyer on request.
I'm including a handsfree breast pump bra that will be most helpful, can you imagine holding on to the two bottles while you pump? This costs $50 from the stores.
I'm selling away this brand new set as I was just given another set. I bought this set at $799.
Box includes:
Freestyle motor unit
2× PersonalFit breastshield 24 mm
2× Connector
Tubing
4× Breastmilk bottle
2× Multi-Lid
4× Lid, Disc, Cap
2× Bottle stand
Mains adapter
Rechargeable battery
Cooling bag incl. cooling element
Carrying bag
Calma – feeding device

zinesky

Hi ladies,

Thank you for your interest. Everything is brand new, totally unused.

I'm selling both the Freestyle and breast pump bra at $699. The total value of this set is close to $850 as the Freestyle is selling at $799 in the shops and the bra is selling at $50. So you will save $150! The best thing about the set is the full SG warranty that you will enjoy under your name as the warranty has not yet started, it will be like buying the box from the shops.

The Freestyle box is opened as I checked the contents after purchase but the items have been returned to the box in its original condition. The bra packaging has not yet been opened.

Cheers. :)