[WTS] Duromine 15mg

Hi all,

I am selling 2 boxes of brand new 15mg Duromine. These are prescribed by local doctor in April 2019. Please PM me if keen, I’m selling it away at the original price I got from the clinic.

My body can’t seem to tolerate the side effects such as dry mouth and insomnia so decided to sell it away. Only for genuine buyers!

Kiki188

Hi, may I ask where you got the duromine from? I used to live in SG but at the moment I'm staying in Phuket with my one year old and my husband. I got duromine before when I was in my early 20s from a Singapore GP and it helped me lose weight. Now I put on so much weight during pregnancy and I could not shift it after giving birth. It is so hard to get around in this heat being overweight and to be an active mom. I feel like my appetite is completely out of control. I bought panbesy online from slimmedicine.com and it was fake. Did you buy yours through a website?

Isabelqueen

Hi, may I ask where you got the duromine from? I used to live in SG but at the moment I'm staying in Phuket with my one year old and my husband. I got duromine before when I was in my early 20s from a Singapore GP and it helped me lose weight. Now I put on so much weight during pregnancy and I could not shift it after giving birth. It is so hard to get around in this heat being overweight and to be an active mom. I feel like my appetite is completely out of control. I bought panbesy online from slimmedicine.com and it was fake. Did you buy yours through a website?
Hi. I have 30mg duromine from local gps to clear. Are you keen? Authentic. Let me know if keen. Tq