Wts Gently used Combination Roanju high chair / rocker

earthmummy

Baby has outgrown it, original price $500+,looking to sell at $250. Excellent condition, bought approximately 5 months ago, very gently used. PM me for enquiries, thank you.
Suitable from Newborn to 18 kgs

Roanju Baby Chair
Five functions: Daybed, Rocker, Change table, High chair & Booster chair

Four swivel lockable wheels
Extra soft, breathable seat fabric
Seatback ventilation section
Fold down armrests
Convenient (detachable) storage unit
5 height adjustments
5 recline positions from fully upright to completely flat

Reclined: Length 75 cm Width 30 ~ 38 cm
Upright: Length seatback 54 cmd Width from 30 ~ 38 cms

earthmummy

Roanju Rocker

Hi there! We bought it about 6 months ago but baby only really used it for 2 months, she enjoyed it alot and I would rock her and sing to her. She didn't like lying down so much after that so it's been sitting at the side of our dining room since... I can deliver the item to you at no extra charge, will be happy to let it go to another baby to enjoy it!

Attachments

silly1812

Hello again!!

I am very much interested in it! Few more questions though:
- Is the swing/rocking function automated?
- Noticed there is a small 'cushion' on the seat.. is that detachable? What is its function?
- Would it be too warm if baby lies too long on it?
- Would it be to small for baby to move their arms/legs while lying down? My baby is 3 months old - I'm currently using Fisher Price Rocker, but he's getting cramped in it coz he is getting bigger (and longer).

Many thanks in advance dear!!! :)

earthmummy

Hi again!

Ok in response to your questions:

- Is the swing/rocking function automated? (Unfortunately no, it's a manual rocker and rocks gently when it is used as a bed, does not rock or swing in upright position)

- Noticed there is a small 'cushion' on the seat.. is that detachable? What is its function? (that is a little head rest/neck support, very easily detachable)

- Would it be too warm if baby lies too long on it? (I didn't have this problem, and I don't really use Aircon in my living room where this Rocker is, the fabric is a kind of breathable mesh, very comfortable, so I think if your room is well-ventilated, it won't be a problem)

- Would it be to small for baby to move their arms/legs while lying down? My baby is 3 months old - I'm currently using Fisher Price Rocker, but he's getting cramped in it coz he is getting bigger (and longer). (I bought it when my baby was about 6months and she is quite a tall baby, 97th percentile height from birth till now. I remember when she was lying in it that it looked quite comfy so I shouldn't think it will be too cramped)

I was hoping to keep this for our second baby but we're downsizing and with the renovations, it will be difficult to hold on to this piece. Am happy to answer any other questions that you have, look forward to hearing from u!