WTS: Preloved Quinny Speedi (Red) for $100

crystal060

Selling the below quinny speedi (red) for $100. A very sturdy stroller - Ideal for jogging with your baby in the park or around your neighbourhood. Selling because my baby is going to be 2yo and is able to jog with me. This stroller has serve it's purpose well for the past one year. Slight defect at the side bar and fixed at the authorised dealer at kakibukit - has no effect on it's performance since. Pen stains at the canopy but not visible. Bundled with a original seat reducer (worth $59.90) which I bought separately.

Specification as below: (extracted from Quinny website)
Easy steering without compromises
Comfortable reclinable seat
Adjustable footrest: The footrest adjusts easily to allow for your child’s relaxed afternoon nap.
Adjustable pushbar: The pushbar of the Quinny Speedi adjusts to the right height for you to stroll in comfort.
Repellant fabrics: Food or drink spill? dont't worry, it's easy to remove as the Quinny Speedi seat is water and dirt repellent.
Shopping basket:Shopping is made easy with the spacious, easy access shopping basket, that holds up to 5 kg
Stands by itself when folded: The selfstanding folded Quinny Speedi is easy to store in the smallest of spaces
Wheel suspension: The Speedi wheel suspension takes every bump in its stride.

View tutorial over here: Quinny Speedi SX - Kiddicare - YouTube

Self collect at Serangoon (near Nex) or Toa Payoh. Arrange viewing at kristine82wong@gmail.com. Price negotiable for fast clearing!

CAM00266.jpgCAM00267.jpg

Last edited: