WTS SPECTRA S1 Hospital-grade pump $120

Spectra S1 hospital-grade pump $120. Used for 6 months. Includes 21mm, 24mm, 28mm flanges & 6 PPSU bottles (excluding teats).

14361437_613839808777423_3559962650190768386_o.jpg

Last edited:

olafsnackjp

Hi, is this still available? Does it mean if I buy this set, all I need is to buy new flanges and teats and then the whole set is ready to use?
Is the spectra motor portable to bring to office, as it looks big from picture....

Still available. Yea just buy new teats and flanges for personal hygiene. Its light but bulky. I left it in the office to pump at work and feed directly at home.

olafsnackjp

Hi, I am keen but would need to research more about these pumps as I am new to these stuffs.
Could I ask a few more ques:
- U mention it's used for 6 mths, any specific period to share and frequency of use?
- Any warranty remaining?
- U bought this as first hand or second hand?
- I think this model comes with rechargeable battery, is it included in your sale?
- Comes with user manual?

Used from mar-sep2016. Used everyday. Bought first hand. No warranty as korean set. Yes rechargable battery and user manual.

olafsnackjp

I goggled and found S1 set should come with these items. Can u advise what item is included in your selling set?
Thanks
Spectra S1 main pump
Wide neck breast shield (24mm size) x 2
Bottle x 2
Slow flow soft teat x 2
Tubing x 2
Disc x 2
Cap x 2
Backflow protector x 2
Valve Head & Membranes x 2
Power adaptor

Everything except the teats (for hygiene reasons).
My set include in addition: 21mm and 28mm flanges. And 6 PPSU (yellow) bottles. The 2 bottles that came with the set are PP (white) bottles. PPSU is a more durable and higher quality plastic than PP.

BrightEnigma

Medela is a popular brand when it comes to breast pumps. This particular model is friendly for working moms who pump several times a day because they are away from their little ones.

Medela Pump in Style Advanced is designed for daily use. This double-electric hospital grade breast pump also includes a battery pack that allows you to pump anywhere and anytime.

This is equipped with a 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button that produces more milk in less time when pumping at the Maximum Comfort Vacuum. This mimics how your baby would nurse you.

Last edited: