www.cheap.meds4u.eu customers

laila0chu

Hi there!

I know many of you on this forum are buying generic Reductil on www.cheap.meds4u.eu

I'm one of their customers too and I've recently placed a larger Reductil order but can't access the site any more :(

I dont't know if that's a temporary problem or not but I'm quite worried ....

The site seemed to be safe and I've never had problems with them so I thought I'd ask you about it. can any one open the link website now?

many thanks for any input.

laila0chu

ohh mother007

I'm so grateful you have replied to me :notworthy: thanks a lot!!!
Just checked my email and found their message in my Spam folder... lol

I can finally sleep well now, thanks

:wong20:

laila0chu

Helloooo

I've recently
received my second Reductil order from cheapmeds4u.com and this time the pills are called Slimex.

Anyone else received the same ?
slimex is just a generic reductil name.
btw, do you know about their offer? i've placed today a big order (we are 3 friends that order together and share the shipping fees) and were promissed 20 pills free.
will let you know what generic name I get this time.

michal003

I have received my generic reductil from cheapmeds4u.com a week ago. The pills are called trimex and the color is diferent, they are red & white. I was disappointed not to receive blue and white pills but I'm using them for a week and lost 1kg at the end. I feel my appetite decreasing and I hope to get better results soon.

jessy3

Hi mummies!

I'm buying Phen375 on http://cheapmeds4u.com and I like it. i lost 8kg the first month. That's pretty fast for me as my body never reacted so good before.

I like the site too. They shipped my order from UK and I got it in 8 working days as promised. Great job!

jiapoh

hi. i am on phen375 for 2 month. i am down 11kg.
what i mostly like is that it gives me lots of energy. so i am able to exercise 1 hour a day. that tones my body a lot.
i have cut my calorie intake down a bit but have not given up anything i want to eat. my rule is if you want it, eat it. i just fix my plate like i was fixing it for my 3year old son (he eats like a bird)

Chuah2

Hi, recently i placed an order on cheapmeds.4u.com. However I could not access their website now, anyone has the same issue as me?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

jessy3

Hi Chuah, You actually didn't write the correct site name. It's cheapmeds4u.com and not cheapmeds.4u.com
and yes, it works. Do try again.

seow

Yesterday I've received my Phentermine order from cheapmeds4u and today I've took the first pill. Hope to have some good results this week :Dancing_wub: Will keep you informed!

Chuah2

Dear Jessy,
Thanks for pointing out my mistake! I ordered from cheapmeds.4u more than 2 weeks ago and have yet receive my order. I checked the status and "its on the way". May I check does it required a signature upon delivery? Sorry .... as this is my first order so I am getting a bit anxious....