Xmas gift for hubby

Pwiincess

Xmas is also DH and I de monthsary. I'm thinking of getting him a watch since I very long nv see him wear one liao. Hope everytime he looks at the time, he will remember our time together! Haha. :001_302:

shopaholic

Tks ladies! Hubby is not into games and I also dun want to cultivate this habit in case he plays too much and neglect me or the kids! :tlaugh:

It's so tough to get gifts for him. Do the mummies here hv the same problem too? My hubby is not spendthrift and is very practical. Hv got him whatever he needed in the past xmas, v-day, anniversaries etc ... this time round, really run out of ideas. :p

vodkager

hi shopaholic,

my hubby is just like urs.. did he mention he wants anything lately?

i got my hubby a watch for this xmas cos i heard him sayin he wants one..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Mayb can try this..

B4 he came home, light up some small candles in ur bedroom (aircon). Play a list of oldies songs. Just tell him u want to give him a present.. when he enter the bedroom, pull him to the center of the room and look into his eyes, and said.. Dear, my heart is ur christmas present, This "present" will last forever... the rest is up to u imgaine.. :001_302:

Shld be a good present for him if everything execute well...:001_302:

shopaholic

Mayb can try this..

B4 he came home, light up some small candles in ur bedroom (aircon). Play a list of oldies songs. Just tell him u want to give him a present.. when he enter the bedroom, pull him to the center of the room and look into his eyes, and said.. Dear, my heart is ur christmas present, This "present" will last forever... the rest is up to u imgaine.. :001_302:

Wow!! Leaves a lot of room for imagination!!! hehehe :twink:

vodkager

Mayb can try this..

i think that would be the best present for every hubby! haha..

Mrs Xie

Mayb can try this..

LOL... TB, is this what you wish to get from your DW? :tlaugh:

veronica

What's your budget??

Can consider the following :-

1. cuff link
2. RL polo
3. Perfume (help to replenish his stock :)
4. belt

etc

tenor

Alpha Male
Mayb can try this..

Wow. Nice. Foolproof best present for me, if my wife does that. :Dancing_wub: