YAY YAY yay!!! ITZ 2010 first DAY~~~NOCianz - CHIT CHAT TALK CRAPS

TOP SPAMMERS FOR THIS MONTH - Pls Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I wish everyone healthy and happy okay?!

MUACK MUACK MUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

apollo

I love all NOCianz....
Any complain about boss, woody, auntie, uncle, pervert all come here!!!
All NOCianz will sayang sayang ....
Whhheeeeeeeeeee...........
ITS 2010!!!!!!!!
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
really?? haha!

lawla12

wahhhhhhhhhh HSHDDB you went countdown arhhhh :p:p:p

me rottin at home lolsssssssssssssss

baObei i miss you ~~~~

U N UR BAOBEI AGAIN~

***carry cancan bossie into room 10102, smack smack smack butties***

yap yap...went helipad to countdown.....but cant see the fireworks cos when it started, evy1 was rushing outdoor to look....the path jam liaoo.....sadz sadz.....

lawla12

WONDER howz baObei doing?

heeeee

hshddb what you doin now??????????
ya ya ya...tat time i went US for 14days...nv see u miss me soo much...me went BKK for 4days, oso nv see u misssssss me tat much...

nelly dearie oso go holiday, nv hear anyting from u.....jac dearie FAR FAR away, oso nv hear u miss her......

its only 2 days ur baobei offline, u evyday say miss her...

***on jealouz mode****

i help them to punish u... ***grab cancan bossie into room 10102....molest molest, bite bite buttiesssss***

ppstttt, went to watch tat treasure hunter by Jay Zhou----can only say :nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

tootpig woody....like tat, i rather watch avatar liaoo....hmmpf~

lawla12

wonder where's evy1???

colourful tiger lehh?? fion dearie??? ting ting dearie????

the rest lehhhh???

cancan bossie....Mac got twister fries yaaaa....yummy...juz ate tis noon...tot usually the twister fries will b out during CNY period together wif tat beef propersity burger.....but now out le....

then got the doraemon (chinese 12 zodiac animals)...SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!! tis week is dragon, rabbit n xxxxx (4got wad leee).....i really wanna to buy...but tink tink tink, better dun laaaa...cos if i buy, i wont take out the wrapper....so in the end, i will only keep it inside the storeroom to collect dust....then few years later when i do house keeping for my storeroom, the soft toys will end up into the recycle bag again.......so better dun waste $ n buy baaaa....tsk tsk tsk......

Daddy D

Alpha Male
wonder where's evy1???

the rest lehhhh???

cancan bossie....Mac got twister fries yaaaa....yummy...just ate tis noon...thought usually the twister fries will b out during CNY period together with that beef propersity burger.....but now out ....

then got the doraemon (chinese 12 zodiac animals)...SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!! tis week is dragon, rabbit n xxxxx (4got what leee).....i really wanna to buy...but tink tink tink, better dont laaaa...cos if i buy, i wont take out the wrapper....so in the end, i will only keep it inside the storeroom to collect dust....then few years later when i do house keeping for my storeroom, the soft toys will end up into the recycle bag again.......so better dont waste $ n buy baaaa....tsk tsk tsk......
Wahaha! Speak of the devil... devil is here!!! haha!
U watching Lord of the Rings ahh... so late never sleep? haha :)
Oh the dorarmon... I tot simi lai ehh when buying Big Breakfast this morn... went to Marina Barrage for picnic... cool... fly kite... play balls... start new year with healthy lifestyle... 2mrrow go shop for new track shoes for dd :)

sunflowerlady

wonder where's evy1???

the rest lehhhh???

cancan bossie....Mac got twister fries yaaaa....yummy...just ate tis noon...thought usually the twister fries will b out during CNY period together with that beef propersity burger.....but now out ....

then got the doraemon (chinese 12 zodiac animals)...SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!! tis week is dragon, rabbit n xxxxx (4got what leee).....i really wanna to buy...but tink tink tink, better dont laaaa...cos if i buy, i wont take out the wrapper....so in the end, i will only keep it inside the storeroom to collect dust....then few years later when i do house keeping for my storeroom, the soft toys will end up into the recycle bag again.......so better dont waste $ n buy baaaa....tsk tsk tsk......

waaaaaaaa!!!!..u so fast change heart...i am away for few days nia...u never mizzz me AT ALLLLL...niiiii bian leeeeee:wong29::wong29:...when u start to become flowery carrot????????

**piak piak lawla dardar buttt**and cari her to secret chamber...:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

hi everyone....miz NOC.......me bzi bzi....everyday go out..so no time to online here...

HAPPY 2010 NEW YEAR TO ALLLLLLLL!!!!:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

lawla12

waaaaaaaa!!!!..you so fast change heart...i am away for few days nia...you never mizzz me AT ALLLLL...niiiii bian leeeeee:wong29::wong29:...when you start to become flowery carrot????????

**piak piak lawla dardar buttt**and cari her to secret chamber...:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

hi everyone....miz NOC.......me bzi bzi....everyday go out..so no time to online here...

where got change heart...me evyday CRY for u lehh...sadz sadz....

me oso evyday go out..but its evening then go out....today kana red bomb worrrr.....soooo sianzzz...

time flies super fast lohhhhh.....tomolo sun liaoo....tsk tsk tsk~

siongnelly

ya ya ya...that time i went US for 14days...never see you miss me soo much...me went BKK for 4days, also never see you misssssss me that much...

nelly dearie also go holiday, never hear anyting from you.....jac dearie FAR FAR away, also never hear you miss her......

its only 2 days your baobei offline, you evyday say miss her...

***on jealouz mode****

i help them to punish you... ***grab cancan bossie into room 10102....molest molest, bite bite buttiesssss***

ppstttt, went to watch that treasure hunter by Jay Zhou----can only say :nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

tootpig woody....like that, i rather watch avatar liaoo....hmmpf~

sooooooo exciting.... when someone mention my name......

wishing everyone a very happy new year....

HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHH

CanCanMum

ya ya ya...that time i went US for 14days...never see you miss me soo much...me went BKK for 4days, also never see you misssssss me that much...

nelly dearie also go holiday, never hear anyting from you.....jac dearie FAR FAR away, also never hear you miss her......

its only 2 days your baobei offline, you evyday say miss her...

***on jealouz mode****

i help them to punish you... ***grab cancan bossie into room 10102....molest molest, bite bite buttiesssss***

ppstttt, went to watch that treasure hunter by Jay Zhou----can only say :nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

tootpig woody....like that, i rather watch avatar liaoo....hmmpf~
Jay chou shows u can all give it a miss..........lolsssssssssss

baObei baObei baObei~~~~~`

i juz miss her lolssssssssssssssssssssss

cannot stop one wahahahha~~~~:p

CanCanMum

wonder where's evy1???

the rest lehhhh???

izzit???????????????? baber sure say he want deee tsk tsk tsk

CanCanMum

waaaaaaaa!!!!..you so fast change heart...i am away for few days nia...you never mizzz me AT ALLLLL...niiiii bian leeeeee:wong29::wong29:...when you start to become flowery carrot????????

HAPI NEW YEAR TO U TOOOOOOO

Li Jian yr relationship in progress :p:p:p

"erm, hshddb has been saying horr, she dun miss u lorrr"

"ermmm she MISS ME MORE LORRRRR"

"and shez been discussing when to let go loom 10102 lorrrrrrrrr"

:p:p:p:p:p

Time to divert yr attention to meeeee~~:p

hahahahowwowhwhwhahahahaagakakkaka

CanCanMum

where got change heart...me evyday CRY for you lehh...sadz sadz....

me also evyday go out..but its evening then go out....today kana red bomb worrrr.....soooo sianzzz...

time flies super fast lohhhhh.....tomolo sun liaoo....tsk tsk tsk~
*delete*:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.