North Area - I am a Babysitter Yishun

Picoyume

I am a chinese SAHM with two children, 6 years old and 14 months old. Elder boy is attending childcare. Looking for infants to kids of any age to look after.

I am available for :
[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Monday to Friday (7am-9pm) [/FONT]
[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are negotiable. [/FONT]
[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Stayover from Monday to Friday[/FONT]
[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Adhoc Weekdays/Weekends [/FONT]

[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Only taking one child at one time. [/FONT]

[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]We have basically everything that are needed to cater to babies and toddlers. Breastfed babies welcome too as I am also a breastfeeding mummy.[/FONT]

[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Please provide diapers, milk powder, clothing, wet wipes, baby bottles, yaolan (if needed) of your own.[/FONT]

winnce202

I am a chinese stay at home mum with two children, 6 years old and 14 months old. Elder boy is attending childcare. Looking for infants to kids of any age to look after.

I am available for :
Monday to Friday (7am-9pm)
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are negotiable.
Stayover from Monday to Friday
Adhoc Weekdays/Weekends

Only taking one child at one time.

We have basically everything that are needed to cater to babies and toddlers. Breastfed babies welcome too as I am also a breastfeeding mummy.

Please provide diapers, milk powder, clothing, wet wipes, baby bottles, yaolan (if needed) of your own.
Hi May I know how much you will charge or can you text me for further discuss 90391360. Thank you

Jaceywing

I am a chinese SAHM with two children, 6 years old and 14 months old. Elder boy is attending childcare. Looking for infants to kids of any age to look after.

I am available for :
[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Monday to Friday (7am-9pm)
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are negotiable.
Stayover from Monday to Friday
Adhoc Weekdays/Weekends
[/FONT]

[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Only taking one child at one time. [/FONT]

[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]We have basically everything that are needed to cater to babies and toddlers. Breastfed babies welcome too as I am also a breastfeeding mummy.[/FONT]

[FONT=ProximaNova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, \\30D2ラギノ角ゴPro W3, Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro, \\30E1イリオ, Meiryo, MS Pゴシック, arial, sans-serif]Please provide diapers, milk powder, clothing, wet wipes, baby bottles, yaolan (if needed) of your own.[/FONT]
Hi Picoyume,

Is your service still available? Thanks.