Yoga for Positive Tots (16 mths -3 years old), Birth & Beyond

tika

I'm interested in the following Programme. However they need 4 toddlers to sign up before they can open a class. I'm asking for a TRIAL CLASS. So other mommies who are interested, pls include your name below and PM me your contact number. Once I have enough signups, I will sms you the preferred schedule. =) It may be $25 for trial.

1) tika
2)
3)
4)

[FONT=’Comic Sans MS’][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Positive Tots programme provides parents with the tools to ease the ’terrible two’ syndrome. At this stage, Toddlers’ emerging curiosity and need to move, to explore objects, sounds and other external stimuli are critical to their development. This is also the stage where toddlers are beginning to communicate with the outside world through the use of elementary vocabulary and sign language.

programme components include:-
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=’Comic Sans MS’][FONT=’Comic Sans MS’]
  • yoga play
  • interactive story time
  • more fun and challenging movement exploration & expansion of locomotive, gross & fine motor skills
  • imitation / mirror play
  • guided object exploration to promote verbal skills and develop ability to follow instructions
  • imaginative play
  • positive discipline (understanding and appreciating boundaries)
  • expressive communication through postures/movements/body language/facial expressions
    directed parent-forum with learning goal highlight
Through our weekly classes, you and your toddler will discover the following benefits:
[FONT=’Comic Sans MS’][FONT=’Comic Sans MS’]
- Gain inhibitory control skills- knowing how to stop oneself when necessary (self - control)
- Gain greater command of physical abilities, balance, flexibility and coordination.

- Learn to regulate emotions through relaxation tools
- Develop confidence and independence
- Increase vocabulary and comprehension through awareness of facial and body expressions to support verbal expressions
[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

tika

i dont mind the weekends. But seems like no one else is interested other than us Amulet. lol.