young malay mums, lets meet over here!! - 28 Feb 2010 and earlier posts ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuR_iRfAn

Just now, I headed for East Coast for family gathering....pakailahh the shawl mcm Ayu and Ana style..heheh. My aunties said VELLI NICE :shyxxx:Wahh, liddat i nak kena top up a few more of different colours and the inner headscarves. Must heret my hubby ajak gi Arab St before we leave for March break. The good thing is, it is not as panas as wearing normal tudung eh. And I like the fact that it just looks cool to wear it so casual with my tattered jeans and sling bag...feeling young mcm zaman kat campus campus dulu.

Nur - so how you interested to borong shawls mcm Arabian Queen Ana ? Kalo nak go we can try to go nearby nih kat rumah Ifa Harmifa (if she is avail lahh) Do let me know coz i might wanna tag along.
Jomz,kite borong...hehehe..Ne klau ayu dgr confem satu mlm takle tdo..heheheh.....Ifa only doing walk-in....Smlm baru dia buat b4 long break...Ayu went bt she said wahduiiii,ramai org....

Anw,kwn2 i just bought for tudung/shawl hanger at ikea...Save space alot...Ayu dah nmpk the hanger..So dia nak kirim i bsok...

Status
Not open for further replies.