young malay mums, lets meet over here!! - 28 Feb 2010 and earlier posts ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillea_analu

amu young mums? i mean im not that young la but started this thread to look for more friends ard my age and who's already a mum. most of my friends not married so its hard for them to understand my life of being one.

lets get the ball rolling....:we3wubclub:

`julee

mememe...
me same situation with u.. heheh..
me 19 with 2yr old girl... stay nex block to niza.. LOLx

Ting

julee, m i considered malay oso?? my race malay, but i dono speak melayu how......hehe.

Simplyher

Hi ALL!!

I'm a mother of two staying in Woodlands..Hmm I dun know if I qualify as being young but hey, age is but anumber game right?! So ya..here's to getting to know you guys...

Cheers!!!:tlaugh:

mmy_lizz

hey girl.. didnt expect to see u here.. heheeee... bored at home huh??well ladies or mommies, lizz 23 workin mom.. mom of superflycutey princess shasha.. heee..

Hi truffles! Welcome and Congrats on your first :red:
When's your EDD and How are you coping with this new experience?

I'm a SAHM with my two lovable divas - Maya (3) and Mia (9mths)

Hope you enjoy your stay here and see you around!

cheerios,
the prelovedshoppe.keeper

mmy_lizz

tanx mommy.. prelovedshoppe.keeperi love for us all to meet up.. so called like gathering n of cos bring our babies.. hehehe..love to share n exchange views..most imptly, our lives isnt abt every other things but us first.. ;) heeee

simplylne

Err...is this thread dead? Im LiN fr Simplylne. I stay in SK. My dd just turned 1yr last mth...and I guess Im not so young lah...already reach the big 3-0!:eek:

thepiglets

Hello!!

I am 25. My Prince is 14 mths now. I am residing at Joo Seng Road. Keep in touch. It will be nice to make new friends..

By the way I am a melayu. Don't be shock with my nick the piglets as my prince and myself born in the year of PIG according to the chinese calendar.

mummymirda

amu young mums? i mean im not that young la but started this thread to look for more friends ard my age and who's already a mum. most of my friends not married so its hard for them to understand my life of being one.

lets get the ball rolling....:we3wubclub:
ps : is this thread still on?
I m a Malay Mommy in my early 30's (m i considered young?:err:) I have 2girls age 9 yo, 7 yo & 2 mo baby boy.

mummymirda

Hi ALL!!

I'm a mother of two staying in Woodlands..Hmm I dun know if I qualify as being young but hey, age is but anumber game right?! So ya..here's to getting to know you guys...

Cheers!!!:tlaugh:
hi there.. we r from the same 'kampung' :001_302:

Status
Not open for further replies.