Young mummies ! (again lol )

Aksoh

Morning morning :)

Diydee: hahahha. I only hve craving for pig liver. Other than that I'm still okay. Just that I'm damn sleepy now.

Jojoai: you gain so much as well. It's really scary to gain so much. Not good for us. And I scare I cannot slim back. Hai.

Diydee

Aksoh:
Ive been craving for so many sweet things, my mum calls my baby an expensive baby.
Once i was craving for yoghurt so my mum bought it from ntuc those normal yoghurt, and i cried cause what i wanted was the frozen yoghurt from berrylite and all. So i drove down to get one from the nearest mall, i had that craving for a week!
Then now she doesnt like the smell of coffee, she made me drink chocolate chip frappe for a few weeks now.
And she doesnt like the smell of kopitiam.
:(
I need to endure all her likes and dislikes. Sometimes find it cute though.
Haha.

Aksoh

Diydee: hahhaa. I have no much preference on food or place. Except that I will feel like eating pig liver. But I need chilli Padi for my meals. Without them I will angry. So far so good. Hahaha. My boy is behaving. He take every food except milk. He will make me stomachache when I drink milk.

Diydee

Aksoh:
Not too much of chilli padi hor!
Not good for baby's eyes and tummy. My hubby banned me from taking too much chili, cause later baby will not have perfect eyesight will need glasses and also baby will have wind in tummy and that will make baby uncomfortable.
Wonder how true is that saying, so many "pantang".
Haha!

Aksoh

Diydee: is it? I didn't know about that. My mil still let me eat. And she knows that without chilli Padi I can't eat. She will go market and buy fresh one for me. Or even we go out for dinner. She will help me request for it. Hahahaa. Since you say so. I think I shall cut down the intake already.

Diydee

Aksoh:
I am one who loves sambal a lot, cant eat non-spicy food. Then my hubby kept nagging eventually i cut down cant stop thou.
Find it weird not eating anything spicy.
Hehe

Jojoai

Yeah. It's scary. Because I used to eat a meal a day. My stomach was small. So one meal can fill me up whole day. After preggy. Start to eat normal 3 meals. Every month gained 4 kg. super scary. And I think all my weight went to my butt. Now my butt looks super fat and ugly. /: I miss my nice ass and flat tummy. It's quite depressing at time. But I'm lucky my hubby will encourage me and tell me I look pretty. Even though my face is swollen my legs is swollen ... Sometimes he will make fun of me to disturb. But at times I cannot take it ill cry. /: but he'll cheer me up. Really find it super depressing. I stopped putting make up also. /: cos I feel a lot of chemicals ... Ever since preggy till now the only feel I have is fat and ugly. /: want my baby boy faster get out of me so that I can slim down and feel good about myself again ! /:

Diydee

Jojoai:
I feel you, when i wore my mango tee which was supposed to be body hugging and i saw a bump there, it looked so depressing, i was crying and jumping at the same time. Can't help it that my tummy is no longer how it used to be.
But come to think of it, i should be happy, not everyone is blessed with a kid.
This is just temporary you will slim down once baby is out cause you will be too tired :)
Cheer up, another 2 weeks unlike us , 3 months plus!

Aksoh

Diydee: same. Put my boy never reject chilli so I just continue eating. At times If I didn't eat chilli he will give me a good hard kick to remind me he wants chilli as well. My hus love to say that lucky this fellow is like us, love chilli. If not next time don't know how to eat. Hahaha.

Jojoai: I'm also putting almost 4kg per mth. And what worse is I only eat 3 meals per day and seldom snack. Yet I still gain so much. My hus is disturbing me all the time saying its me who wants to eat. Not baby. That's why I gain all the weight. When he disturb till I cry then he start to console and say he is only joking. No matter what I am still his pretty wife, bla bla bla. And thank me for having his child despite knowing the fact that I will go fat. But it still make me feel sad whenever I see my weight increase :(

Jojoai

Yeah. Very depressing ! When I keep gaining weight hub ask me to Sony eat so much. But I can't help it. I'm hungry. Like super ~ when I lost weight he now ask me to eat more ~ I was over the moon when I saw my weight drop. Although 1 kg only ~ sigh ~ faster pop my baby out man ! Yeah feel bless but when around 4 5 months I felt fat only. Cos haven't really felt baby move. Super sad ~ now at least I suan myself that its only baby after baby pop will go back. Sigh pregnancy ~ supposed to be a happy thing uh. But sometimes really depressing ~

Diydee

Aksoh:
Wow 4kg per month?
For my case its been 6 months and I gained only 4kg that's why my mum was worried and asked if doctor mentioned anything. So far he said all is ok, should be fine bah.
I eat and snack and I love sweet drinks!
I'll get cranky if I don't eat.
But all that goes to my tummy, but it's still quite small. Ppl thought I just put on some weight ard my tummy area -.-

Jojoai:
Yah it's depressing only when you can't look sexy anymore, other than that I find pregnancy a joyous experience.
But I'll wait for a few years before hvg a 2nd one :)

Jojoai

Ill have to consider all this before thinking of second one although I really want a second one ! /: shags !!! /: can't wait to see my little one and lose all this weight !!!

Diydee

Jojoai: another few more days to go.
Jiayou!
Practice breathing and all.
At this stage entering into my third trimester already hvg dark circles ard my eyes. Look like panda -.-"

Aksoh

Diydee: yes. Almost 4Kg per mth. So I don't know where I put weight on and I don't know why I put on so much weight. I'm very tired as well. Like not enough sleep everyday. Even if I sleep early at 10pm. I still have difficulties to wake up. Dreadful Working Monday again.

Jojoai: yes a few more days only. You can shag some weight off real soon. Don't consider. Just go ahead and have second one. It's okay. You can shag off weight again after the second one. 1 is never enough. And 1 is always lonely. Have 2. ;)

Diydee

Aksoh:
Same issue here, but i hate it when my in-laws comments that im very weak when im pregnant cause i tend to get tired easily.
Their time and era ofcourse they are as fit as fiddle their job not so stress like ours!
Haha if i have number 2 so soon, ill be too tired alread to pay attention to #1.

Aksoh

Diydee: at times i can't be bothered with my mil. I just want to sleep. I will go into the room, close the door and sleep. Or I will just go back room and close the door. So that they won't come disturb me. At times after work, I'm super tired. But she just keep on talking non stop but I still have to bear with it an smile to her. And she can go tell the relatives I love to talk. Always find my mil for chit chat session. But problem it's the other way round. Sometimes she can just sit in my room for hours also don't want go out. Argh. At times I really feel like throwing my temper at her. Due to her being my mil, I don't want to give my hus a difficult position to be in. I bear with it.

Diydee

Aksoh:
Lock your door don't let her in! You need your rest and sleep!
Sometimes when ppl talk non stop we get headaches and also we get very pissed off easily.

Aksoh

Yes yes that's why I bth her at times. Argh.
I wonder how is jojoai doing. Her darling decided to come out early? Haha. Cause she Mia.