Young mummies ! (again lol )

karynn

How many of you guys got married alrdy ? Any difficulties with your Boyfr or husband can share ? :)
Im married too . For me , i think communications is very important in marriage life .. Especially when you stays with ur PIL -.- definitely need support from ur husband/bf.

karynn

Hi joeylim0402,
Hard neh . The hardest is the last few kgs . 4 more kgs to my pre-pregg weight . And the worst part is my tummy mahciam 4 mths preggy -.-!
During preggy i just eat like free only .. I gained about 20-21 kgs -.-

Jojoai

I'm currently also thinking of getting married. But my parents think the guy side should approach us. I told my Boyfrs parents alrdy. But they seem to not understand. I feel stuck in the middle. I want to get married too. It's easier like that. And I agree communication is impt. Especially getting married at a young age. Still in dilemma. ): hope my Boyfr will understand and take the 1st step ba ~

JoeyLim0402

Hahahah!! Tummy must slowly. Maybe when u got nth to do at home, breathe in deeply and hold ur stomach muscle in, then breathe out. Keep repeating it for a few times a day. Also got use for me :) Cos during first trimester I always no appetite until around half of second trimester then gain weight! Then during last few weeks of pregnancy, gynae say my baby underweight. So kan Chiong alr everyday eat more cheese all this to gain more weight. Luckily when baby come out is acceptable weight. hehe.

karynn

I'm currently also thinking of getting married. But my parents think the guy side should approach us. I told my Boyfrs parents alrdy. But they seem to not understand. I feel stuck in the middle. I want to get married too. It's easier like that. And I agree communication is impt. Especially getting married at a young age. Still in dilemma. ): hope my Boyfr will understand and take the 1st step ba ~
Don't feel stress . Hmm. Maybe ask ur boyf talk to his parents . Yes , very impt as we still young and need to slowly understand each other. Yeah. No worries . This kind of thing can't rush also. Maybe find some time to sit diwn and talk to ur bf about ur feelings and thinking . ;)

karynn

Hahahah!! Tummy must slowly. Maybe when u got nth to do at home, breathe in deeply and hold ur stomach muscle in, then breathe out. Keep repeating it for a few times a day. Also got use for me :) Cos during first trimester I always no appetite until around half of second trimester then gain weight! Then during last few weeks of pregnancy, gynae say my baby underweight. So kan Chiong alr everyday eat more cheese all this to gain more weight. Luckily when baby come out is acceptable weight. hehe.
Ohh. I did that before preggy . Hold my tummy muscle . Haha. I go try. Thanks ! I see . For me my first trim also no appetite and lost abt 2-3 kgs , althou no ms . Then when reached 2nd trim my appetite became v good . Then keep gain gain . But my son only 2.795kg @37.6weeks .

Jojoai

Don't feel stress . Hmm. Maybe ask ur boyf talk to his parents . Yes , very impt as we still young and need to slowly understand each other. Yeah. No worries . This kind of thing can't rush also. Maybe find some time to sit diwn and talk to ur bf about ur feelings and thinking . ;)
Yeah. Just see when lo. But it's more difficult. Because Boyfr is in ns. ): and they have ndp almost everyday. Dk when then got time. Still thinking of going to baby fair. But also dk got time or not. ):

karynn

I see . When got baby fair ? Ask ur friend to acc you ? You living in his house now ? After ndp he'll have more time for you . Don't worry , in the meanwhile , you still have us ^^

JoeyLim0402

Hey karynn! I think we met before. During the marriage preparation course! Me and my hubby are one of the couples too :) hahaha!

JoeyLim0402

Now not using alr cos my husband don't rly like.. Hmm. So not using anymore.. But u Don't mind can pm me or if u wan whatsapp also can. Cheers!