Young mummies ! (again lol )

Jojoai

Velvet ~ yeah ~~ we are all the super young mummies ! Hahaha.
Janelle ~ moderately anything also can eat ! If this and that can't eat pregnancy won't be so blissful right ? Make ourselves so xin ku for what ? Hahaha. :)

velvetglory

Yea, I ate anything during my pregnancy. I went to a gynae and start eating multi-vac when I'm 7 mths pregnant, cause financial problem and doesn't want my parents to know that I'm pregnant. Nobody taught me what should I eat and I shouldn't. I gave birth to a healthy boy. He is 26 days today.

Janellebb

Omg congrats velveglory! Why doesnt want to let your parents know?

Mummies, your gynae will calculate your edd wrongly? I think my edd a bit wrong cause you see my signature edd put now 34 weeks.. But my edd at 9sept.. But i count myself is at mid august.. Wtf!

JoeyLim0402

Yea, I ate anything during my pregnancy. I went to a gynae and start eating multi-vac when I'm 7 mths pregnant, cause financial problem and doesn't want my parents to know that I'm pregnant. Nobody taught me what should I eat and I shouldn't. I gave birth to a healthy boy. He is 26 days today.
I also didnt let my parents know till they found out around 5 months plus or 6 months :x hehe. Anw congrats! :)

velvetglory

Cause young, haven married. Don't have the courage to tell them lol. I tell only when my stomach can't hide anymore. Your gynae give you your edd base on scans or your period date? If its scans I think should be quite accurate. Idk, never heard of gynae gave wrong edd but cases like this might occur with sotong gynae. Better double confirm with your gynae. :)

JoeyLim0402

Omg congrats velveglory! Why doesnt want to let your parents know?

Mummies, your gynae will calculate your edd wrongly? I think my edd a bit wrong cause you see my signature edd put now 34 weeks.. But my edd at 9sept.. But i count myself is at mid august.. Wtf!
Hmm my gynae didn't calculate wrongly but he keep changing my due date think they go by baby's weight? But still I gave birth 2 days before my first edd. So think first edd they gave more accurate? Maybeu can try asking ur gynae during ur next check up ;)

velvetglory

Thanks :) you all schooling? Anyone working? My boss only give me one month confinement leave and only let me go on leave 2 weeks before i give birth (i ask doctor to give me mc then they willing to let me go on leave, if not they want to to work till I give birth -.-") because she blame me for not letting her know that I'm pregnant early. I felt very unfair cause according to MOM rule, I am entitled to 3 mths maternity leave and I can go on leave 1 month before I give birth, total 4 mths.

JoeyLim0402

Nope. Currently stay at home taking care baby. :) huh only one month? U can try threatening ur boss say u will complain to MOM. See what ur boss say. Yeah. They always wan to eat away our maternity leave. My sister also encounter such problem before. Plus one month after birth actually still quite weak... Rest well and see what ur boss say! Good luck :)

Janellebb

I straight away told my mum about me preggy after i confirm with pregnancy kit!! She not shock cause she say she last time also like that. Very lucky to have such a understanding mum!! If not i think i'll be forced to abort then kena cane until like shit. Lol.

I heard that is must work for very long time then pregnant then they give maternity leave right? If pregnant then work they wont give maternity leave?

JoeyLim0402

My mum is understanding but my dad is not! But now of cos ok alr la hahaha. Now dote on baby girl more than me already. Haha. Velvetglory; or u work till u get back the one month pay then quit and look for new job? In the meantime can start searching for other job.. :)

velvetglory

My mum quite angry, my dad also quite calm. Both nag very much.
As for the maternity leave, according to MOM rule must work at least 90 days. I already work 6 months liao.
Feel like changing other kind of job, I'm working as an admin clerk. Pay so little. Any other job recommendations? Now got baby ler, need more money liao.

JoeyLim0402

I got shower but with the herbs want.. Air con never on cos during confinement period quite cold cos during december.. So still can tahan, some more I feel that it's quite cold especially at night! Think can on air con, but maybe not too cold..