Young mummies ! (again lol )

Jojoai

Kumi how you handle ? Still bf ? I do scared I can't ! But I really want to bf ! Now going to school is alrdy a drag ~~ ): dk how to cope if after birth. Scared.
Hi other young mummies. :) 17 this yr with now 6 months preggy :) can you guys share how do you cope with school and a baby ?

JoeyLim0402

Hmm, currently not schooling nor working. Cos I wanna wait till my baby goes to childcare then start schooling or taking course. Maybe u can put your baby in infant care if u wanna start school earlier and if no one is able to tc for u :)

KAmum

IM IN SEC 5 HHAHAHA. wanted to go ite or stop thn tc of bb but mum insist i sit for o levels so....ok lor :eek:

Last edited:

KAmum

JoeyLim0402:669216 said:
Hmm, currently not schooling nor working. Cos I wanna wait till my baby goes to childcare then start schooling or taking course. Maybe u can put your baby in infant care if u wanna start school earlier and if no one is able to tc for u :)
private course.ex leh :(

KAmum

Jojoai:669215 said:
Kumi how you handle ? Still bf ? I do scared I can't ! But I really want to bf ! Now going to school is alrdy a drag ~~ ): dk how to cope if after birth. Scared.
Hi other young mummies. :) 17 this yr with now 6 months preggy :) can you guys share how do you cope with school and a baby ?
HI HI HEEEHEEE . nope not bf alr how to when i need to school xP sad but what to do @-@ bf good, lose alot of weight @-@ xD ask mum for help maybe? :B

Jojoai

Yeah. Thinking of too. But difficult. Now I don't even know what's wrong with my Boyfr. So many thing to stress about. My Boyfr Mia now. Idk what to do. Feel so hopeless. ):

karynn

[/QUOTE]HELLO :B so big alr. Heheh started to crawl? :0 idk when they start crawling lol ><[/QUOTE]

hello. Haven't . Hahaa. He loves to flip side to side . Hahhaa !!

karynn

Yeah. Thinking of too. But difficult. Now I don't even know what's wrong with my Boyfr. So many thing to stress about. My Boyfr Mia now. Idk what to do. Feel so hopeless. ):
Hi mummy . Do not stress . Rmb to take care of urself and ur little one inside you ^^

Jojoai

Thanks ! Really damn shaged. Sigh. Everything's alright now I guess. Just concentrating on my health. I know bb is dependent on me.

KAmum

Jojoai:669263 said:
ANYTG CAN TEXT ME AITE. DONT FEEL HOPELESS YOU CAN DO THIS YOU ARE STRONGGGG :bb

KAmum

karynn:669369 said:
hello. Haven't . Hahaa. He loves to flip side to side . Hahhaa !!
HAHAHA SO CUTE. My girl wants to flip, always try so hard then stuck when she's on her side cuz she no strength. Then cry. HAHAHA XD

karynn

Thanks ! Really damn shaged. Sigh. Everything's alright now I guess. Just concentrating on my health. I know bb is dependent on me.
Normally pregnant mummy tend to be abit emotional . Try think in a positive side . ^^

karynn

Hi kamum, haha. Why she so cute . Sometimes my boy will flip then awhile he will feel pekcek thn start to whine . Maybe can try let ur girl sleep on the side then slowly she will flip.

jcyp86

myusha... lolz.. We Both old together ok?
How old is your child ?

KaMum & Joey Lim : keep going.. Do the Best for your child.

jcyp86

jojoai..
do take care... like you say your baby depend on you now.. anythings you want to find a person for listening ear, you can whatapps me 84823126.

KAmum

Jojoai:669611 said:
Thanks Kumi. :) how's things with your Boyfr ? Surname is under your uh ?
yup my s/n. Nt good ah recently he like pms small thing also angry with me thn always pick fights zzzz -___-