Young mummies ! (again lol )

Diydee

Jojoai:
OMG.
You are a week earlier than your EDD i wish mine choose to come out 1-2 weeks before EDD.
Is baby out yet?

Aksoh:
You also excited ah, like as though we giving birth! We have to wait 3 months more!

Jojoai

Baby 5 plus out. Super fast. After get epi from 5 cm the nurse go out and call the doctor less than 30 minutes 9 cm alrdy. Super fast. Baby wants to faster meet me. Hahaha. Super naughty he. Labour pain the worse pain ill ever feel and rmb for the rest of my life ! Now the stitches super pain. Can't take it ! /:

Aksoh

Diydee: yes I'm super excited. And I wish our 3 months just pass like Aeroplane fly past. I am wishing to see my son earlier. Hahaha. Hope he will want to come out a week earlier to meet me :D

Jojoai: OMG. So this make him 15 oct baby!! Clever baby to choose mid month. Is it so pain? I'm nervous. Hahaha. Epi is the last thing I want to use. Hai. I don't know how. I am excited only. But time is crawling!!

Chewysee

Oooo! Jojoai! upload a pic of your angel for us! So happy for you! I cant wait for my turn! I'm so done with being pregnant! i wanna slim down and be sexy again! wahahha

Diydee

Jojoai:
You delivered today or yesterday?
Omg and you still have the strength to update here :)
Yours is a week early, I hope mine will be too.

Aksoh:
Pass by like aeroplane, better hope so.
The months are crawling!!!
:(

Jojoai

Lol !! My boy is on the same day. 14 ! I use phone idk how to put up here. Hahahah. Super shag. Stitches hurt back hurts. And I regretted when they gave me prune juice. But seems like I'm recovering fast. Ytd alrdy manage to pass motion. Today feel a bit better. But at least now it's sleepless night and I'm freaking paranoid. Scared baby want to drink. I snore I wake myself up. Hahahaha ! But got little problem with right breast. Got short nipples. Make him super grumpy baby. Hahaha. I will encourage to take epi. Cos after taking epi super fast. I jumped from 5 to 9 I still huh my doctor a lot of times. Smell the gas till too high !!! But the process was too fast ! And now I kind of miss it. Hahaha. But I'm loving the baby smell !!! NO MORE HEARTBURN !!!!!!

Diydee

Jojoai:
So cute so adorable!
I don't know why but I'm super excited for you.
My final countdown starts soon.
Feels like forever thou.

Aksoh

Omg. He is so cute. So angel like. Feel like pinching him. Hahaha. Omg. In excited too.

Diydee: our final count down is crawling super slowly. 8 more days to your check up and 10 more days to mine. Hai. Like never going to come.

Jojoai

Yeah but when it's time to deliver you just want to go back in time !! Hahaha. Looking at my boy I really regret not eating more ! So he more chubby !! Hahaha. But for those Wna bf it's really quite depressing. So must really be strong. Baby keep getting frustrated. I see alrdy I tear on the spot. /: oh and nobody tells you but PACK MILO IN HOSP BAG !!! Esp if you're 'lucky' like me didn't eat one whole day the only thing you can hope for is milo. Esp when hosp food sucks ! And cos now dragon year a lot of people. I'm taking premier single hoping for better srvc also the same. Ask for milo take super long. Be prepared to be bitchy ! Hahaha !

Aksoh

Diydee: I totally agree with you. 8hours at work already feel like 1 day. Hahhaa.

Jojoai: jiayou! I'm sure you are going to be a great mum. If latching is so difficult for him. Maybe you can pump out and feed him. It will be better for both of you :) I will be going to mount A. Hopefully it's good. And mine is jan. I really scare it will be a lot of baby. Cause very one always try for dragon baby and dragon tail is always the case. Your dragon baby on the run. Hope motherhood for you is good ;)

Diydee

I should really put some energy bar in my bag!
Dont wanna starve thou.
Anyway im also taking one bedded but at KKH, hopefully the service is better =/

Jojoai

Yeah. Don't starve ! And always rmb to sanitise hands before touch baby. My in laws. Zzzz. Unhygienic. Also can't say anything.

Diydee

Baby is very prone to germs, must tell your in-laws to be hygienic dont wanna sanitise atleast wash their hands thoroughly first.
Are you back at home already?
How long were you in the hospital?

Aksoh

Jojoai: you extended a day to get discharge with baby or you wanted to stay there to enjoy their service for 1 more day? Hahaha.