Young mummies ! (again lol )

Diydee

Jojoai:
You liked the hospital so much i suppose?
One-bedded?
I will rather get out of there earliest possible. Comfort of my own house.
Back at home for you as for me, ill be stepping to my thir trimester pretty soon!
:)

Jojoai

Yeah. 1 bedded premier. :) damn shiok. Cos there's someone to look after baby for you so you can rest. And pd and gynae will keep checking on you and baby. Give you sense of safety like that. Haha. And like a queen there. LOL !!! Come back home like a zombie. A cow zombie. Lol.

Diydee

Jojoai:
You think resort isit?
Haha, i am scared and disgusted of hospitals.
I don't like having to stay in it.
How much did your total bill came up to?

Jojoai

My bill 5 k plus. Baby 1 or 2 k plus. Yeah. It's like a resort !! Because when staying there no panda. Come back I look more like a panda than jiajia and Kaikai !! Beginning I also had that thought. When just admit I want to be home ASAP. But after giving birth I'm just too lazy. And I want to stay longer. If can I would have do confinement there. Lol.

Diydee

Omg, give birth 2nd one la.
Ask for longer stay, water bag havent burst or no pain yet, just act like you gg to deliver soon so you stay there longer :p

How's your baby doing? A lot of visitors came i suppose?

The part where i dislike the most, people come when you are at your ugly state. Must bring make up hehe.

Jojoai

I didn't. I was too much in pain to bring anything. Just my wallet hand phone and myself !! After that then my parents bring. Yeah a lot of visitor. I don't like. Esp if they didn't tell me they coming. Cannot act one lah ! They check they will know.

Diydee

You went to the hospital yourself?
Sucha brave girl, if me i will have called my hub non-stop and ask him to faster come.
You didnt prepare your hospital bag ah, so you can just grab and rush to the hospital.

I think must bring 2 hp, so one battery flat still got another one.
Delivery room can bring hp in? If im gg to be there for hours its gg to bore me out.
But hubby will be inside right?

Jojoai

Can bring. I still fb when they asking me to push. Lol. I didn't admit myself. I went to fetch my hub from his house. Lol !! Then I tell him you better don't talk to me. The whole time through he beginning talk kena scold by me. Lol. After that he didn't talk to me. Hahaha. I also got take charger. Go there charge. Yup hub will be there. :) I got prepare hosp bag. Just lazy to take. Cos first few hours no need anything Ma. :)

Diydee

Jojoai:
You cabbed to his place? Omg.
Lucky he was awake if not.....
Mine I hope my hub will be at home not at work when I need to deliver so atleast I've him.
Push and yet still fb-ing?
Gynae never scold u ah?

Jojoai

Never leh. My gynae also very relax. I tell her I don't feel like pushing yet Ma. Then she okay okay and cont do her stuff. Lol !!!

Diydee

Jojoai:
You can still tell her you dont feel like pushing?!
Hows your boy doing? No recent pictures.
My last trimester feels like forever.

Jojoai

Add me on fb ! Haha. Search jojoai_95@hotmail.com. Yeah. Hahaha. My gynae is old and good but super relax and not so old fashion. And super motherly. :) my boy super naughty. Sometimes disturb me. 2 hours wake up Wna drink. Then can don't sleep for a night zzz!!!! My back super pain. Super happy could bathe ytd. Hahaha ! My mom buay tahan my smell. Lol !!

Aksoh

Argh. My post is only posted half. The other half don't know go where!!!

Anyway I was say. Jojoai you still can go fetch your hus. You really power. If I am in labour. I don't know what I will do. Hahaha. Maybe crying cause of pain. Can't imagine myself. Now confinement should be okay right? Cause monsoon season. Cooling weather. Hahaha. Don't mind I add you at fb as well. I want see your son's picture :p

Diydee: now I only hope for oct to end faster and nov to come faster. So that my third Tri will be faster. I want see my son fast. But I somehow wants him stay longer there. Cause I'm like not prepared.

Jojoai

Beginning not that pain. Just pain till you very easy get angry. Lol ! It's still super hot okay ! But better than those June one ~~

Diydee

Aksoh:
Aiyah I want January to come . Wanna see my girl already. Haha and lose that fats!!!!

Jojoai:
Wahhh I go add u on fb.
See your boy.

Diydee

I have to wait 3 months more!
Don't know if i can go back to my original size, anyway i have added you on facebook.
Wanna see your babyboy!

Jojoai

Okay ! (; very fast ! Now I wish I was back at 3 months preggy. So relax yet happy. Yet can sleep shiok shiok !!