Your First Valentine's Gift

jedamum

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

What is the first Valentine's Gift that you have received from your dh/dw when you were dating?

And in return, what did you give your dh/dw?

Lets share.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Jeda, u hv not share yours leh :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
(Learn from u one ...:001_302:)

Mummyirfan

My First Valentine's gift from Dh was a Tiffany Ring..it caught me by surprise ..but i waz very pleases & haapy...

As for Dh..the firzt valentine's i gave him a set of HUGO BOSS stuffz...hugo socks, shirt, wallet...

jedamum

dh gave me a FOC 'computer generated' card!!! Till now, i still tease him...
I gave him a self-made cross-stitch bookmark.

mae

Jedamum dh give me so much gift, i cannot remember which is which for our first valentines.:tlaugh:

Me, I give MYSELF to him in every occassion. hehe:Dancing_tongue:

Ting

lol. hmmm, dh nvr gimme anything..both time oso nvr......so sad rite...i got him a ring n a shirt....

Last edited:

ragdoll

:elvis:he must have look very funny.....
maybe he want to surprise you la.
No no.. he drove, so he didnt have to walk ard with the bag.
He took a trash bag to the florist, buy the flowers, put them in the trash bag. walk back to car, come pick me from work, and tell me, he got something inside the trash bag for me. :nah:

I remember i was so upset I threw a hissy fit

xiaodaisy

angbao loh cos he say he donno wat to buy for mi haha as for mi.. mi n e kids is de best gifts for him liao wahahaha

xiaodaisy

first valentine's gift during dating is Ang Pow?????
yup every occasion also angbao.. oni one yr of valentime i from 1 mth ago nag him for flowers liao so he buy tats e oni time oni .. haha old uncle r like dat even my 21st birthday oso angbao too:frown::frown:

CanCanMum

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

What is the first Valentine's Gift that you have received from your dh/dw when you were dating?

And in return, what did you give your dh/dw?

Lets share.
FLowers lor....(still keeping it, dried flowers now - dunno if got termites or ants anot)

in return was home made sushi, coz i loved to make sushi and he likes to eat.

jazz_sofia

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

What is the first Valentine's Gift that you have received from your dear husband/dw when you were dating?

And in return, what did you give your dear husband/dw?

Lets share.
my first valentine day with hubby was year 2002, he gave me a prayer book...that until now i still bring with me whenever i go out...its not bec i dunno how to pray, but bec hubby is from a sch run by priests and nuns...from primary up to tertiary level...in return i gave him a kiss....(a long and fiery one...hehehe)