Your toddler n public toilets.

tika

My 2 year old just completed potty training. Just wish to know what are ur procedures when u bring toddler to public toilets (for girls). Do u bring ur own toddler seat? Do u buy disposable toilet seat covers for ur toddler to use? Etc.

candy_ian

When I bring my nieces out before my son came along I'll use antiseptic wipes on the toilet seat before they sit on it..

CanCanMum

baber was still sitting on toilet seats prior to him learning to stand while peeing lOlzzzz

anyway whenever he needs to POO, will do this:ermm....so far i lay toilet papers on 2 sides of the toilet seats before he sits on it coz all those toilet seats r all so dirty........cannot stand the mess.................tsk tsk tsk

Ting

i just put 2 layers of toilet paper on the toilet bowl. pin knows how to support herself on the toilet bowl. if not, i will support her.

wenz

ya, i only carry wet wipes with me so usually i will clean the seat once with wet wipe then use toilet paper to dry it first then let her sit up and i will hold on to her, i dun let her support herself with her hands on the seat cover cos i felt it's dirty, then i will clean her with wet wipes after she pee and make sure she wash her hands after she finish her business...