Yun Nam Hair Care (YNHC))

Discussion in 'Hair Care Beauty' started by jasmine198820192019, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Yn hair care is shit

I really appreciate the efforts everyone has put in posting the comments above.
    I consider myself a wise consumer. I always do researches in prior to purchasing a product or a service.
    After knowing that they will try to psycho you, I am very determined that I want to find out the truth.
    Lately there has been a YN promotion in my area (Heartland Mall, Kovan), costs S$8 for 1 treatment + 1 package of shampoo, conditioner, hair tonic. Sounds a bit cheap? Yes, it is.
    I am 17 yrs old. Yesterday I went in the center and they told me that I'm not old enough, so I need a adult to accompany me, age 18+. I went home and talked my friend (1 into going with me.
    Today, I went back, and they told me first that she needs to be present for the next appointment. I was taken aback as I was not prepared for this. I thought my friend only needs to sign some paper and leave. My friend is very busy and rite at that moment she gave me faces. I know that no matter what, she won't come wth me again. So I told them that she would'nt be available the next time. The girls then checked with one another and after 5 mins, 1 brought me into this consultation room. She explained to me that since I am underage and I have no relatives around, I will have to sign a contract that I will be purchasing a package of 10 further treatments costing 300+. WTF! What's the connection???
    Then I told her that I will agree to that only if she agrees to give me the treatment prior to the contract, so that I can see the result before purchasing anything.
    That is not very appealing to them. So, the girl went out and another went in to deal with me. I guess the previous one is new to the business, she is only a chicken and she needs an elephant to help her out.
    The new girl was aggressive, so I changed my tactics from being gentle businesswoman-like to bitchy businesswoman-like. She first told me that her colleague was not up-to-date, and that I need an adult older than 21 to accompany me, and then everything will be free. I said I have one. It seems that she knows my weakness cuz yesterday I told the newbie that I live in Singapore alone, my parents are all in Australia. She told me that the person needs to be a relative. Never mind, I told them I don't have one, and asked them whether a legal guardian would be alrite (actually I don't have one). She said fine. And then she stopped for moment as if searching for something intelligent to say, and she came up with this shit:" oh, actually, you know what, let me check with my colleagues first".
    Then they sent in another girl. Woman actually, from the look on her face I can tell that she is pretty nasty. She said: "I am really sorry for their unproffessionalism. The 300 cost would actually be the registration money, not for the package, so anyway either with or without the consent from an adult, you still have to pay the 300+ cost." I am well prepared for this. I told her, "what if I was an adult and walked in here for the S$8 promotion itself, I still have to pay the registration cost?" That shuts her mouth. I continued to attack her: "you know what? How about calling your boss here and we'll make everything clear?" She said she cannot give the boss' number to anyone due to confidential reasons. I looked up and pretend to remember something: "Oh, actually I remember that I have your company's number with me from your company's website, not your boss' though. May be I will call and explain the confusion that you all have caused me and provide him with your names so that he can equip you with all the correct infomations?". I reached inside my purse (I really did not have any number). She was really scared and she said: "Actually I can exchange my points for your treatment." (WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABT?) "I can do the treatment for you now if I use my hard-earned points."
    Oh gosh? Are they really that unprepared? My simple old trick is working really well. However, I think that they will treat my scalp like shit after all the *** I have done to them. Anw I was just interested in the shampoo due to the good reviews I've read. So I went "Can I just purchased the shampoo? I don't want the treatment anymore until I clarify everything so as to ensure I do not commit any legal complication."
    She said OK. I guess she must be really intimidated by me. So I went and bought the shampoo for S$5. As I walked out, they managed a wry smile and I gave them my last dose: "I really don't like your altitudes. I may write some of you in"
    That's it. SO the conlusion that all the reviews that they they will psycho and suck you dry is real. NEVER EVER go to Yun Nam please!!!

2. Yn hair care is shit

I consider myself a wise consumer. I always do researches in prior to purchasing a product or a service.
    After knowing that they will try to psycho you, I am very determined that I want to find out the truth.
    Lately there has been a YN promotion in my area (Heartland Mall, Kovan), costs S$8 for 1 treatment + 1 package of shampoo, conditioner, hair tonic. Sounds a bit cheap? Yes, it is.
    I am 17 yrs old. Yesterday I went in the center and they told me that I'm not old enough, so I need a adult to accompany me, age 18+. I went home and talked my friend (1 into going with me.
    Today, I went back, and they told me first that she needs to be present for the next appointment. I was taken aback as I was not prepared for this. I thought my friend only needs to sign some paper and leave. My friend is very busy and rite at that moment she gave me faces. I know that no matter what, she won't come wth me again. So I told them that she would'not be available the next time. The girls then checked with one another and after 5 mins, 1 brought me into this consultation room. She explained to me that since I am underage and I have no relatives around, I will have to sign a contract that I will be purchasing a package of 10 further treatments costing 300+. WTF! What's the connection???
    Then I told her that I will agree to that only if she agrees to give me the treatment prior to the contract, so that I can see the result before purchasing anything.
    That is not very appealing to them. So, the girl went out and another went in to deal with me. I guess the previous one is new to the business, she is only a chicken and she needs an elephant to help her out.
    The new girl was aggressive, so I changed my tactics from being gentle businesswoman-like to bitchy businesswoman-like. She first told me that her colleague was not up-to-date, and that I need an adult older than 21 to accompany me, and then everything will be free. I said I have one. It seems that she knows my weakness cuz yesterday I told the newbie that I live in Singapore alone, my parents are all in Australia. She told me that the person needs to be a relative. Never mind, I told them I dont't have one, and asked them whether a legal guardian would be alrite (actually I dont't have one). She said fine. And then she stopped for moment as if searching for something intelligent to say, and she came up with this shit:" oh, actually, you know what, let me check with my colleagues first".
    Then they sent in another girl. Woman actually, from the look on her face I can tell that she is pretty nasty. She said: "I am really sorry for their unproffessionalism. The 300 cost would actually be the registration money, not for the package, so anyway either with or without the consent from an adult, you still have to pay the 300+ cost." I am well prepared for this. I told her, "what if I was an adult and walked in here for the S$8 promotion itself, I still have to pay the registration cost?" That shuts her mouth. I continued to attack her: "you know what? How about calling your boss here and we'll make everything clear?" She said she cannot give the boss' number to anyone due to confidential reasons. I looked up and pretend to remember something: "Oh, actually I remember that I have your company's number with me from your company's website, not your boss' though. May be I will call and explain the confusion that you all have caused me and provide him with your names so that he can equip you with all the correct infomations?". I reached inside my purse (I really did not have any number). She was really scared and she said: "Actually I can exchange my points for your treatment." (WHAT IS SHE TALKING about?) "I can do the treatment for you now if I use my hard-earned points."
    Oh gosh? Are they really that unprepared? My simple old trick is working really well. However, I think that they will treat my scalp like shit after all the *** I have done to them. Anw I was just interested in the shampoo due to the good reviews I've read. So I went "Can I just purchased the shampoo? I dont't want the treatment anymore until I clarify everything so as to ensure I do not commit any legal complication."
    She said OK. I guess she must be really intimidated by me. So I went and bought the shampoo for S$5. As I walked out, they managed a wry smile and I gave them my last dose: "I really dont't like your altitudes. I may write some of you in"
    That's it. SO the conlusion that all the reviews that they they will psycho and suck you dry is real. NEVER EVER go to Yun Nam please!!!

3. Yn hair care is shit

Today, I went back, and they told me first that she needs to be present for the next appointment. I was taken aback as I was not prepared for this. I thought my friend only needs to sign some paper and leave. My friend is very busy and rite at that moment she gave me faces. I know that no matter what, she won't come wth me again. So I told them that she would'not be available the next time. The girls then checked with one another and after 5 mins, 1 brought me into this consultation room. She explained to me that since I am underage and I have no relatives around, I will have to sign a contract that I will be purchasing a package of 10 further treatments costing 300+. WTF! What's the connection???
    The new girl was aggressive, so I changed my tactics from being gentle businesswoman-like to bitchy businesswoman-like. She first told me that her colleague was not up-to-date, and that I need an adult older than 21 to accompany me, and then everything will be free. I said I have one. It seems that she knows my weakness cuz yesterday I told the newbie that I live in Singapore alone, my parents are all in Australia. She told me that the person needs to be a relative. Never mind, I told them I dont't have one, and asked them whether a legal guardian would be alrite (actually I dont't have one). She said fine. And then she stopped for moment as if searching for something intelligent to say, and she came up with this shit:" oh, actually, you know what, let me check with my colleagues first".
    Then they sent in another girl. Woman actually, from the look on her face I can tell that she is pretty nasty. She said: "I am really sorry for their unproffessionalism. The 300 cost would actually be the registration money, not for the package, so anyway either with or without the consent from an adult, you still have to pay the 300+ cost." I am well prepared for this. I told her, "what if I was an adult and walked in here for the S$8 promotion itself, I still have to pay the registration cost?" That shuts her mouth. I continued to attack her: "you know what? How about calling your boss here and we'll make everything clear?" She said she cannot give the boss' number to anyone due to confidential reasons. I looked up and pretend to remember something: "Oh, actually I remember that I have your company's number with me from your company's website, not your boss' though. May be I will call and explain the confusion that you all have caused me and provide him with your names so that he can equip you with all the correct infomations?". I reached inside my purse (I really did not have any number). She was really scared and she said: "Actually I can exchange my points for your treatment." (WHAT IS SHE TALKING about?) "I can do the treatment for you now if I use my hard-earned points."
    Oh gosh? Are they really that unprepared? My simple old trick is working really well. However, I think that they will treat my scalp like shit after all the *** I have done to them. Anw I was just interested in the shampoo due to the good reviews I've read. So I went "Can I just purchased the shampoo? I dont't want the treatment anymore until I clarify everything so as to ensure I do not commit any legal complication."
    She said OK. I guess she must be really intimidated by me. So I went and bought the shampoo for S$5. As I walked out, they managed a wry smile and I gave them my last dose: "I really dont't like your altitudes. I may write some of you in"