Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

Dragontail

This morning I woke up with the same pre-menstrual cramp that I always have around a week before AF. I think this month it's busted. :p. There's always next cycle to try again!

Dragontail, thanks for your information....i didn't test for ovulation.. but i use cervical mucus to guage
however, this month like not much.... so i was quite unsure...

Dragontail

I've decided not to use OPK from next cycle already. Too many things to read into.
This month my CM has been not consistent; and also lesser than last cycle too. I only had 2 days of EWCM, and strangely there were 2 days break between them. The last EWCM was 3 days before I ovulated. So I think it's kinda messed up this cycle. Last cycle, my EWCM was continuous for few days right up to the day before I O-ed.

I will return just to my spot the EWCM and do the deeds next month :)

Dragontail

I told myself I wont do any preg test before I see my sinseh on Wed (I will be 9DPO on Wed. I know, it's still very early!). But I caved in and bought 3 Clearblue ones (on offer at Watsons ;p). I tested and there's a paper thin very faint blue line that makes out the cross. The instruction does say to disregard if the positive line is not the same width as the control line. I read in other forum that it can be an "evap" line. Or some people say a line (faint or thin) is still probably a positive.

I'm trying not to put my hopes too high at this point. I will test again 2 days later and will know if it's all just a false alarm.

LeeTham

Hi Drangontail. still remember me? How are you doing? I read you are still trying your best. Don't stress urself too much...k.
If you don't mind trying out with my Gynae who helped me. You can look for Doc Tho at London Woman Clinic in Jurong East.
You can google search for his clinic contacts and make an appointment with him.
Jia you!!

Dragontail

Hi LeeTham, it's so great to be seeing you here. I seriously miss you guys over at the other thread. That thread is firing fast like machine gun. lol.

I am feeling alright now. Thanks for asking. And yes attempting to TTC again. This is my first official month TTC-ing again and just hope for the best.

Thanks for the recommendation! And I guess you're really counting down to the BIG day. Less than 2 months for you! Hope you're feeling all well :)

LeeTham

Dragontail: if u miss us..u can pop in to the tread..I knw that thread is fast..I myself can't catch up with them haha...alot of new mummies pop in n out of that thread.
so this mth u are officially trying again! jia you...hope to hear good news from you soon. ")
For myself...I hopping that my baby will come out on 1st Jan because only that day, his daddy is free frm projects haha.
This coming thursday I'm going to see Dr Tho to check on the baby position...cos during the last check up..he is in breech position..so by this week he has to turn head down...or else will be too late already and will go for C-Section. Pray hard he turn down n fixed his positioning.

Don't get dishearted ok! Dr Tho can help u conceive in a short time ( I tried conceiving myself for nearly a yr...until i visit him..one cycle and I pregnant)...my malay friend also has a doc who help her re conceived again after she MS and 4 mths later after visiting the doc...she conceived. If u want i can ask her where's her doc clinic located.
Where are u staying? Dr Tho is in Jurong East area.

Dragontail

It's so fast and furious there I'm kinda lost too. It must be the most active thread in whole mummysg.com Haa.

Oh 1stJan will be hit the jackpot! I hope it will come true for you. Talk to your baby to cooperate when you see Dr Tho.

I’m now seeing a TCM and she’s helping me. I also got preggie back then by her the first month I visited. So I’m trying her out again this time. I’ll see how it goes for next few months. I’m residing near AMK therefore I go to her at AMK. Jurong sadly is tooooo far.

Wish you smooth delivery and wish me good luck!

dragontail and leetham
coincidence, if i didn't have MC, my bb will also be born in Jan 2013...
but i will stay positive and try again :)

melody yu

Hi guys...me here again. Juz feeling abit down today coz my menses came again..zzz...n this is my last month supply of clomid. Nx appt wif my gynae will b in march nx year..by then if I'm still not preggie,they will let me try on IVF oreadi. =| really feeling so disheartened each month...Wonder how to stop stressing myself over this TTC thingy. Many ppl keep telling me dun b too stressed up,but how not to be stressed when I've been trying for so long?? =| haiz...

Dragontail

Hi Melody,
I know it's easier said than done to try relaxing, afterall I'm also T-C-Cing and I sometimes read too much into every little symptoms that I'm going mad. Ha! During my last acupuncture, my sinseh also told me to relax in my days to come (I was about to O then). Or else the body is confused whether to release egg or not.

Try to occupy your self with some activities or sports. That may take your mind off a bit. Actually how I "relax" myself is I turn in to sleep early. In this case, I won't have the capacity to think too much :p

My last pregnancy (ended in MC) was so "easy". I wasn't even expecting I would get pregnant. I didnt even read into symptoms. In fact, shortly after I conceived, I was holidaying happily away. When I came back SG, I found out not long after that I was pregnant. So I do believe being easy on ourselves does help somehow.

Dont put off the option on artificial medical help. It's very common now. Just go with the flow and you'll get there.

melody yu

Thanks a lot dragon tail...I'll try my best to stay relaxed n continue to try hard. Hope zhu sheng niang niang oso faster bless me with a child. Oh btw,ur amk clinic add at where?? How's e charges for each visit??

Dragontail

My sinseh is at amk ave 10 block 408. Every week is $59. So considered not exactly cheap. She has good reviews by friends, and I have faith her that her expertise works, and best that it's rather near where I stay so I don't mind. I heard Dr Su is very good but she's at batok if you're ok with it. She charges much lower.