Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

Vivian,
there is a zhu sheng niang niang in toa payoh shuanglin temple.
but i am not sure of the actual praying steps.
Read somewhere that, we have to pray and eat the red eggs offered by other couples who had given birth.
And if we bfp, we must return red eggs to the temple for other conceiving.couples after our bb full month.

anyone able to advise the full process of what we should do or say during prayers?

Chewysee

the one at toa payoh can go and pray as and when you like? cause say the blog posted by diamondfericia, blogger said she went to the one at tanjong pagar, and the uncle say cannot anyhow go in pray for nothing? and what are the steps. anybody can share? i'm 36+3 today :D

the one at toa payoh can go and pray as and when you like? cause say the blog posted by diamondfericia, blogger said she went to the one at tanjong pagar, and the uncle say cannot anyhow go in pray for nothing? and what are the steps. anybody can share? i'm 36+3 today :D
chewysee
i read from other forum that, we can just go to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple Zhu Sheng Niang Niang side
they will teach us how to pray and what to get from the temple.
after praying, you can pick up 2 red eggs from the temple and eat with your hubby
the red eggs were given by couples whose baby full month and we are suppose to eat the eggs for grabbing baby dusts

Dragontail

Is Zhu Sheng Niang Niang the same as Shen Mu Niang Niang? Sorry if I got confused here. The praying method mentioned here seems the same as what I did in April @ Shen Mu Niang Niang's birthday. Miraculously I found out I was preggie the following month after the prayer and eggs.

Chewysee

chewysee
i read from other forum that, we can just go to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple Zhu Sheng Niang Niang side
they will teach us how to pray and what to get from the temple.
after praying, you can pick up 2 red eggs from the temple and eat with your hubby
the red eggs were given by couples whose baby full month and we are suppose to eat the eggs for grabbing baby dusts
Hello mummy, thanks for the info. But what is "grabbing baby dusts"? Anyway, do we need to give ang pao or smth like that? and after give birth need to go back and pray again?

Hello mummy, thanks for the info. But what is "grabbing baby dusts"? Anyway, do we need to give ang pao or smth like that? and after give birth need to go back and pray again?

Chewysee
if i am not wrong, maybe need to pay a small sum for joss sticks or some other simple offerings or totally up to u, like some other temples.
but i heard that u need to return 100 red eggs to the temple after your bb full month , for other ttc couples..
better ask the temple aunties when we are there for better understanding ..

Dragontail
i m not sure if both are same
where u pray sheng mu niang niang..
maybe after i go shuang lin temple and update u gals

Dragontail

I did the prayer during Shen Mu Niang Niang's birthday in April this year. It was held at an open field opposite Comfort Delgro at SinMing. Her temple is nearby there too.

There are some prayer items sold there. Prices are indicated. Anything beyond which you wanna give, it's your own token. Yes one needs to return 100 eggs (or anything more according to your promise in your prayer) at her next birthday bash :p. If you do conceive that is. I saw many mummies came with their little babies with the returning eggs. So cute.

Grabbing baby dusts would mean counting the luck of mummies whom are/have preggie/delivered. At the event, there'll be a counter which sells red eggs. Dont buy from them. Instead, "steal" those red eggs which those mummies are returning to the God. Of course technically you dont have to steal. Just tell those mummies you are taking them and they will happily spread the dusts to you :)

And to add on, yes do take 2 eggs to be shared with your hubby and eat them on your bed. And finish the whole egg. I had a hard time swallowing it as I dont take egg yolk but I had to finish it all. LOL .

I'm not very sure on the norm days how one can pray at Her temple since there's no eggs there at all.

melody yu

Can anyone share with me, How to pray to zhu sheng niang niang?
what are the steps like?
Anything to take note?
Hi,I juz went to the toa payoh Shuang Lin temple to pray to zhu shen niang niang. The old lady there told me juz buy some offerings n joss sticks all that to pray. Den when I pray,the old lady help me chant some words in dialect to zhu Shen niang niang. Den let me bring home two red eggs to eat with my hubby. Hoping for a miracle soon... ^^

Hi,I juz went to the toa payoh Shuang Lin temple to pray to zhu shen niang niang. The old lady there told me juz buy some offerings n joss sticks all that to pray. Den when I pray,the old lady help me chant some words in dialect to zhu Shen niang niang. Den let me bring home two red eggs to eat with my hubby. Hoping for a miracle soon... ^^
thanks Melody !! for sharing with us..
did the old lady told you when to go back pray again ?
after tested positive?
or after baby full month?

melody yu

No leh...she said after I got bb den come back to pray. I asked her need to give how many eggs n she said its my own token. She didn't specify to return 100 eggs lyk what was mentioned by some leh...anyway,if I can really get a bb I'll sure return 100 eggs! ^^

Dragontail

From what I heard, yes you may return to the temple within a year that your baby was born. Quantity of eggs is up to you. You can kinda specify the number while praying so that when you return, you present what you've promised.

Thanks Dragontail and Melody for your information....

Melody.... since you didn't tell her how many eggs, then i guess you can return the number of eggs you think is good to return, for example any Even Numbers such as, 20, 30, or 80? Otherwise, i can ask the TEmple aunty when i go Shuanglin temple next week. Update you again.

melody yu

I've decided to return 100 eggs if I really able to conceive n get a bb ^^ worth all e eggs anyway..haha. But thanks anyway,faithmummy =)

Dragontail

The last prayer my granny-in-law told me to pray and return 1000 eggs. I know that's like a lot of trays of eggs and I wonder how many rounds of pots we have to cook/color. LOL. Anyway it didnt happen ;p