Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

melody yu

Ya lo ya lo...that time I c eu yang sang TCM,the physician oso said cut down on cold stuffs. But she said my body is the 'heaty' type,that's y can't eat too heaty things oso. N cooling stuffs shld take in moderation. Barley water still can drink,but mayb juz once a week. N Ba zhen no need to drink if taking her TCM med.
However,I stopped seeing the physician after abt 4mths. Coz I really sick of e Chinese herbal powder. Haf to drink twice a day lor..n every week haf to go back for review. Each time cost me abt $60+.
Dragon tail,how often do u haf to go back for ur review wif e amk sinseh? Each time cost u how much?? Okok,let me know goes ur acupuncture once u tried it. Shall try it too ^^
I heard taking royal jelly oso helps balance up hormones,so I've been taking it too. Plus the prenatal vitamins.
One of my fren n relative oso intro me a TCM from m'sia. It cost few hundred dollars for one time. But they said e frenz n relatives took it n got pregnant for all e 3kids woh. Mayb I'll save that for my last resort. Haha

Dragontail

Jiayous....hope to hear good news in this thread :)

Between 1st and 2nd visit to this sinseh, it was one week. Thereafter is every fortnight. That fortnightly visit costs $108. I find weekly visit is quite a chore indeed. Bi-monthly is still ok.

I heard that royal jelly is good but better check with tcm sinseh before eat because i remember certain people cannot take...
For my dr su, one week medicine cost $22. Sometimes u do not need to go back every week. Depending on your condition, she will sometimes give two to three weeks medicine.... i bring my hus to visit too, for guys, one month medicine is $60. And its always one month

Dragontail

Dr Su's charges are indeed very good. For westie residents, can really consider her.

Didn't know royal jelly is good for pregnancy prep. But if preggie already, can still consume? I happened to finish mine few months ago but I didn't buy a new bottle. I heard fish oil / omega 3 is good too. That's what I'm taking (mercury-free / pregnancy-safe) plus Conceive Well from Blackmore. I try not to drown myself too much with supplements. Wonder will confuse the body or not :p

Dragontail. Ya i also scared i will confuse my body...
right now , i take folic acid, omega3 fish oil (going to change to flaxseed oil for omega intake instead )...
I m also taking ensure milk as multivits, just started not long ago, as well as taking tcm daily , bazhen weekly etc

melody yu

Hahaha...seems lyk there's alot of things we need to take in order to prep our body for a bb sia. I used to take the Conceive well from Blackmore,but it smells horrible. That's y I discontinued it. Now taking another brand,advertised by huang bi ren one. Hmm...sounds lyk Dr Su price is really quite reasonable. Shall consider gng to her

Dragontail

I think most importantly is balanced diet and sleep early. Overdose of too much good things I also wonder how much one's body can absorb....

Yes the Conceive Well smells horrid. Why can't they make it smell like some blackberries or something. lol.

Today I'm started on a different set of traditional chinese medicine powder. It actually tastes "spicy". Just a little. I'm really ok with really bitter or spicy stuff. But when both put together, I think it's a disaster. This powder for next one week will be so for me. I try to mix just little water so that I can gulp it down in 3seconds.:eek:

melody yu

Haha...ya lo. How nice if they can make e prenatal vitamins taste n smell more berries-like. Keke...But it's quite diff for me to slp enough lo...coz I'm doing shift work. Sometimes on night duty. >_<

Dragontail

Oh maybe TCM can help to tune your body if you're sleep deprived. I guess more reason for you to give TCM a try :)

melody yu

Haha...but I can't seems to b able to tolerate the taste of TCM for too long woh. That time took 3mths I gave up. Haha...aren't there any other ways to tiao my body?? Zzz

Melody
if you really cannot take TCM medicine
Another way is to Take Bazhen on a Weekly basis...
Once a Week.
my TCM sinseh say Bazhen is the most important tonic for women...
Since you are not taking any tonic or TCM medicine, then do take Bazhen...
just concentrate on this bazhen only if you scared too heaty...

melody yu

Hmm..that sounds gd. Thanks faithmummy ^^ but weird thing is,las month I've been taking bazhen almost every week. But when my menses came,I got e cramps for two days instead of my usual one day leh. Tot drink bazhen shld decrease e cramps?? Puzzled...

melody,u
i am not sure why is that the case.... maybe u would like to visit Sinseh just once and let him/her feel your pulse....
she can better analyse your health for you....
as far as i know, cramps come with different reasons... some may be due to intake of cold drinks... during menses.
Or Maybe your irregular Working hours may contributes to it too...

Dragontail

Since Dr Su is reputable and price-competitive, I think there's no way of escaping the wait unless you're ok to take leave for off-peak visits. That's the equation :) So I guess it depends how much you want to seek her expertise... You can take your queue # and go for a slow meal.

bubblyreddy
yes yes, but there is a way for you to grab a queue within 20 pax if you are going on Sat ..... waiting time approximately 1 hour.
She opened 1.30 pm on Sat. Try to reach there at 1.15 pm and join the queue.
You will definitely get between no 7 to 15.. this always happen to me...

Otherwise, u can choose to go during weekday morning or Sunday morning, usually waiting time shorter...

Dragontail is right, Take the queue no and go for a meal.
Tell her you live very far, ask if she can give you two weeks medicine instead of coming back everyweek

From Second Visit onwards, U can call in to take queue#.... but the thing is usually they serve those who are queuing on the spot first.... so by the time they pick your call, you will get very Big Number Queue..... however, you can take your time to travel there if you know your queue no and roughly estimate....

bubblyreddy

Thanks ladies. Yup I shall go for it this sat and not delay anymore. The further I delay, the more stress getting... Hopefully can see lights with dr su... Been to one Tcm before but no luck and I gave up....

bubblyreddy

please don't give yourself too much stress.
let TTC-ing process be something of an enjoyment and happiness...
may i know how long have you been trying?

melody yu

Does Dr su do acupuncture?? Btw,can gimme the exact address n tel no?? Mayb shall go for a consultation wif her during one of these days. C what she says abt my condition.
Bubblyreddy,u have been TTC for how long?? Me abt 2yrs le... =(

melody,
i got the address and contact from the other thread
you can also read the reviews before you go
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f7/tips-you-79589/

Dr Su's husband doing acupuncture..... in the same clinic as Dr Su, just different room.
But i am not sure of his operating hours.... as far as i know, When i was there to visit Dr Su every Sat, her hubby also takes patients at the same time.

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St.11 #01-266.
Tel : 6896 1618
Physician Su

Operating hours:
Mon: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30am - 12pm
Wed: 8.30am - 12pm
Thu: Closed
Fri: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30pm - 5pm
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
PH: Closed