Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

i agree with Dragontail
I know some people simply Strike and got pregnant when they really really give up hope and decided to Relax....
and it came as a surprise to them...

actually sometimes Fertility issue lies with the men too...

See attached Article from Straits times this morning

P1040747.jpg

melody yu

Wow...$59 per week,that comes to abt $240 per month. Quite exp...haven include cost of acupuncture right?? Dr Su charges ard how much??

Dragontail

Yup imagine a good say 8-9 months with her it would be $2k the least! You're right that it doesnt include the acupuncture.

I've not seen Dr Su myself. Perhaps someone else whom have gone through her treatment can share share. I'm pretty sure she charges like half of mine if I remember correctly.

melody yu

Faithmummy,so far how do u find Dr Su?? She nice? Did u feel any difference after u took her meds?? $22 is really way much cheaper sia...haha

Melody..
i feel tt my body more warmth after taking her medicine... last time i get cold easily in aircon room. Now my colleagues all feel cold in office, but not me.. other than tt, immune system better...sleep better... etc... stomach not easily bloated like before

Dr su is a nice doctor... she detected wats wrong with me without me telling ... and u can read the other thread, many couples conceived successfully after seeing her but u must let her help you tune your body first

melody yu

Ooo...I juz went to c Dr Su today. She's a woman wif few words isit? Didn't really talk much...juz said my body a lot of 'wind'. Tml she's gng overseas,told me to go back buy e medicine after a week. So later shall try out e medicine,c if it suits me

Did she giv u first week dosage....
yup many of my frens say she nv talk much... but actually i ask her many things for my consultations... so i find that she is a friendly person...
Wind will disrupt your qi to ttc... so u try her medicine first bah

melody yu

Yup..she gave me one week medicine. But I'm still having my menses..shall I take it now or wait till menses r over?? Forgot to ask her that....

Yup..she gave me one week medicine. But I'm still having my menses..shall I take it now or wait till menses r over?? Forgot to ask her that....
Melody
Take the medicine after your Menses is safer....
During AF, cannot take TCM and BaZhen, DOM

Usually Dr Su ask me to take her medicine on fifth day of Menses.
but since she never say, then u take after menses is safer

diorly

My sinseh is at amk ave 10 block 408. Every week is $59. So considered not exactly cheap. She has good reviews by friends, and I have faith her that her expertise works, and best that it's rather near where I stay so I don't mind. I heard Dr Su is very good but she's at batok if you're ok with it. She charges much lower.
LOL!!! Dragontail~~ I just agak agak know u recommended a sinseh at amk..so i search around the forum almost the whole morning and went to Zou Yu Min at Ave 8 Blk 505!! I even waited 4hrs cos today she opened at 3.30pm.. =_="

Dragontail

Oh I just saw your post in the other thread too.
So you went to the "wrong" sinseh. :p But I think Dr Zou also quite popular. Can give her a try. Do you feel comfortable with her by the way?
My sinseh is at AMK only on Wed and Sun. I always try to go on Wed morning as one of the earliest few patients. The other time I went on a Sun. Alas, I waited 3hrs plus too. Cannot take it.

mintminer

Hello, Can I check where is the Shuang Lin Temple at Toa Payoh? Any address? When reach there, how to know where/how to pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang?

melody yu

Eh...probably u can try google on Internet. Shld b able to find. Once u go in the main building,the zhu sheng niang niang is at e left hand side. Juz beside e "tiger god" there

shijiaxin

not sure is this thread still active, i am going to tao payoh temple to pray zsnn to return favor tomorrow afternoon, hence will be praying with red eggs.
not sure do u believe, do go pray n get baby luck from the eggs placed there.

f