Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

melody yu

Haha..this thread kinda 'died off' for some time le. So u prayed to zsnn n got ur bb ah?? Wow..that's gd to hear. I prayed to her abt 2months back. But no luck yet >_<

shijiaxin

have fate and believe...

it will happen :)

it took me more than 2 months of praying to get it...

Haha..this thread kinda 'died off' for some time . So you prayed to zsnn n got your baby ?? Wow..that's good to hear. I prayed to her about 2months back. But no luck yet >_<

melody yu

Haha...ya,I'm still holding onto e belief that zsnn is still trying to find a suitable baby to b reincarnated to me. That's y haven got preggie. Hoping for e gd news soon

I went to the Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi to pray last Sunday. Just bought the offerings from the counter and pray. Didn't take any eggs home to eat cos there weren't any but we saw someone returning favor with 3 trays of eggs when we were about to leave...

Melody that's a very positive thought.. I believe ZSNN will answer our prayers soon.

melody yu

Haiz...today got my menses liao...ended my few days of hopeful mood. Haha..hope zsnn quickly find us suitable babies to bless us wif. Better luck for 2013 ^^

xindy

Hi, am new here. Am also trying to concieve after i loss my baby at 22+ weeks on Aug2012, by right now i should be at home doing confinement but no more already. Feel kinda sad as thought will have a partner to play with my going 4 years old daughter and accompanying her.
Interested to know how and when to pray zsnn too.

Dragontail

Sorry to hear that xindy. Hope you've rebuilt your health with that confinement.

Last year, I pray at Shen Mu Niang Niang's birthday at Sin Ming. Was quite "happening" because I saw many mummies brought their babies to return eggs. What a nice sight. Keep a lookout on chinese newspaper for the upcoming one this year. Her birthday is around April. I will update here should I get a news too on the actual event.

xindy

Thanks. Till now i still cant forget him. Will be going for a scan this coming 31jan due to everything i got a swollen fallopian tube on the right side which doc told me chances of having a baby will not be so easy. so went to see CC Khong at KK women clinic at AMK he told me to go for a scan and see how first as some swollen tube are temporary. Hope everything will be ok and can have another one soon.

Please do update on the actual event. Thanks alot.

Dragontail

I know it must be very hard....Lost both my pregnancies. One in Aug12 too (13weeks) and one just last month on Xmas day (6weeks+).
We must build our body strong again (mentally and physically) so that we can try once more. Hope the scan turns out well for you. Pray and I'm sure we will find our answers. Take care.

joymeme

i went to the toa payoh temple few weeks ago, saw a tray of red eggs... went there aft seeing a post on another forum that a mummy is returning eggs that sun noon... been trying.. i have existing conditions, prayin for success...

lalagal

I thought of bringing hubby to go pray to zsnn too.
When is the best time to go or we can go anytime?
What if there are no red eggs?

Hi, I went last week to pray to zsnn @ ShuangLin Shi together with hubby. I was told by the temple lady to pray for healthy baby (be it gal or boy) & you can buy a set of joss sticks and some joss papers for $2 and pray to zsnn.

Once preggy, can return to temple to give our thanks within our means to zsnn after baby's full month celebration. Within our means, meant giving hw many red eggs, bring baby to give thanks too etc

lalagal

I thought of bringing hubby to go pray to zsnn too.
When is the best time to go or we can go anytime?
What if there are no red eggs?
when i was there, no red eggs around too. So I guess it didnt matter. Not sure though if there is a best time. Buy some flowers too, d florist told me any type of white flowers for baby boys and any type of red flowers for baby gals.

up to you & I bought both colours as it didnt matter to me baby boy or gal so long as zsnn bless us with healthy babies :)

Saw from the other forum that one lady will be giving 100 eggs tomorrow to shuanglin temple zhu sheng niang niang on late morning... grab it!!!

MummyJanelle

Hi all,

went to ZSNN ytd alot of ppl but dont see any eggs there.. i hear from my friend bside of taking the eggs there, when u hv any friend or relative full mth eat their eggs oso can .. can give it a try gals.. ;)

pipilili

when is zsnn bday? should we take the red eggs on her bday or when someone return the 100 eggs on baby shower? *a little confused*