Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

Dragontail

pipilili, take those eggs that mothers return. More "effective" so I heard :). Dont need to "ask". When you see the eggs being returned, just grab two, bai bai, then go.

hihi, if you have relatives or friends distributing red eggs, you & your hb just eat. At least it works for me when I was trying for my boy.

I just went to the temple and got 2 eggs. Thank you and congrats to the new mummy for the eggs.. Really gave me hope and faith yo continue the tcc journey.

elaine01

I've waited for 8 years. I always eat 2 red eggs during FM. Hb not keen. Still waiting......on TCM. May pray soon

Fanice

Hi I'm new here. Juz got a d&c on 2nd mar 2013 due to bb no heartbeat n having cystic hygroma symptom (9weeks).
Wan to go pray for a healthy bb too.

Dragontail

Hi. Very likely 2may. Because if I remember correctly, Shen mu niang niang birthday is lunar 23rd March. As at now I'm not sure if there is any changes this year....but I will just go by the same area on 2may to see if the birthday bash is there.

tpy

any kind ladies can advise how to pray to zhu seng niang niang to have baby coz is kinda of confusing for me after reading the thread here:shyxxx:?
also any kind ladies going to donate red eggs soon? if yes when?

Dragontail

Confirmed the event is 2May.

My bff is returning eggs. Her boy is now 4mths plus. Im sure many mommies will be doing so. Dont worry....you just go there and many aunties selling baibai stuff and you can ask them how to pray, what to buy. Myself and another bff will be there to steal our bff eggs!

Dont buy the eggs from the egg seller. Just take the eggs from whoever is returning. Dont need to ask...just take ;) Take 2. You and hubby to eat them on your bed.

lovesbaby

Oh dear, I just realised I have missed ZSNN's birthdae. The last time round I went, I didnt see any mummies returning any eggs.

Hi all, i collected two red eggs from zhu sheng niang niang altar at toa payoh shuang lin temple cheng huang miao last year.

On 17 oct 2013, i will be returning 100 red eggs to the same temple to zhu sheng niang niang altar as the next day is my baby full month.

Time should be around 11-12pm

Please feel free to collect the red eggs... baby dust to everyone of you....

Fanice

Hi, can i just collect the eggs and bring home to eat with my husband without praying to zhu sheng niang niang