Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

aeon13

Hi mummies,

I will be returning 30 red eggs to zhu sheng niang niang this saturday (2 Oct) around noon time at Toa Payoh Shuanglin Temple. All the best!

MXLO

Hi mummies,

I will be returning 30 red eggs to zhu sheng niang niang this saturday (2 Oct) around noon time at Toa Payoh Shuanglin Temple. All the best!
Thanks Aeon13! I will be there! Keke! U mean 2nd Nov la!:Dancing_tongue:

elsieho

I have collected the red eggs at the Kim Keat Shuang Lim Si Temple. I was very excited after collected, and ate it with my hubby at the temple together. Is it a must to eat it at home in bed. Not sure, please advise me

Dragontail

I ate them on the bed together with hubby, as advised by old folks. I don't think it's "supposed" to be eaten in the temple.

elsieho

I ate them on the bed together with hubby, as advised by old folks. I dont't think it's "supposed" to be eaten in the temple.
Okay, thks Dragontail, we were actually eating it just outside the temple, after eaten, we went inside temple to pray and thanks zsnn, not sure If zsnn will send blessing to us or not. Or should I come back next time again to collect since this is the proper procedure.

Maqisa

though I read that Dragontail's method is wat most couples will do aft they got the eggs frm the temple, I guess the most impt is: 有诚心就好

Melodyy

Hi all, I'm returning returning 30 red eggs to zsnn atLian Shan Shuang Lin Temple toapayoh tomorrow 19 april at 8 am. :)

MsKoh1973

Think it was fated that I was just told abt Song Zi Guan Yin ysday, just found this thread today, google then realise tmr is Lunar Mar 20, ZSNN's birthday. Me n hubby w go pray tmr at TPY SL Temple tmr. Good luck to all who r ttc-ing :)

jonart

Hi all,my baby boy is 1 month old soon,will be returning 100 eggs to
Zhu sheng niang niang temple at Toa payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin monastery,184 E Jalan
Toa Payoh ,S 319941. on 17/5/2014 around 4pm.

Baby dust to all!

jonart

Hi all, there are some delay but we managed to returned the eggs to zsnn at around 4:45pm.You
can collect the eggs today( Sun)morning.

emyng

Hi,

I will be returning 100 red eggs to the Liang Shan Shuan Lin temple on 24 Oct 2014 in the morning. Feel free to take 2 eggs for couples who are TTC. Baby dust to all.